TTC After a Loss
Options

UO Thursday

I love Mariah Carey. LOVE! Big Smile

July TTCAL Siggy Challenge - Favorite Children's Book
Donkey-Donkey - Roger Duvoisin  1968  Vintage Childrens Book
Surprise BFP 5/15/12, EDD 1/29/13, mm/c @ 8wks, discovered at 11wks, D&C 7/11/12
AF finally arrived on Christmas after 167 days of waiting.
TTA until January 2014
Follow Me on Pinterestimageimage
PGAL/PAL always welcome

Re: UO Thursday

• Options
    I'm sick of hearing about Downton Abby.  I don't like The Walking Dead (especially lately) and I really don't understand Pintrest.

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

• Options

imageLLPtobe:

Me too!

I think this one is unpopular around here: I don't get Friends. And I try watch it when it's on and I have to turn it off within like 5 minutes of it being on.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP #1 8/1/11, MMC 10/5/11, D&C 11/1/11
     BFP #2 5/28/13, EDD 1/17/14. Elliott - 12/31/13
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageScarlettDahlia:

I think this one is unpopular around here: I don't get Friends. And I try watch it when it's on and I have to turn it off within like 5 minutes of it being on.

Surprise BFP 5/15/12, EDD 1/29/13, mm/c @ 8wks, discovered at 11wks, D&C 7/11/12
    TTA until January 2014
    PGAL/PAL always welcome

• Options

imagefluttergirlmoonchild79:
    I'm sick of hearing about Downton Abby.  I don't like The Walking Dead (especially lately) and I really don't understand Pintrest.

The Walking Dead, meh. I've watched the first season. It's ok.

But DA?! And Pinterest?!

TTA until January 2014
    PGAL/PAL always welcome

• Options

imageashleyross:
    I hate all FB games. I don't care about your jewels, or farms, or anything else. And I'm certainly not going to "help" you get points on it.

Oh, I don't think this is a UO at all! I have them all blocked.

TTA until January 2014
    PGAL/PAL always welcome

• Options
    imageLLPtobe:
    imageScarlettDahlia:

LOL. I try to like it! I just ... idk what it is

BFP #1 8/1/11, MMC 10/5/11, D&C 11/1/11
     BFP #2 5/28/13, EDD 1/17/14. Elliott - 12/31/13
  • Options

Wow you went big today!!! lol I've never watched Downton (having issues finding it online in Canada), but I love Pinterest.  

• Options
    imagecar seat:

...have you watched Downton Abbey?

I haven't watched it. I didn't say I didn't like it.  I said I'm sick of hearing  about it.  That and stuff about Dr. Who seem to be all I ever see on my FB feed anymore.

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

imageimage

• Options
    imagekm_md:

Wow you went big today!!! lol I've never watched Downton (having issues finding it online in Canada), but I love Pinterest.  

I might like Pinterest if I understood it.  To me anyway, all I see is a bunch of pictures on a screen and it's like a ADD suffers dream world.  I guess I just don't get how it works or how to use it.  

imageimage

• Options
    imageLLPtobe:

....this is an unpopular opinion??? I am obsessed with her.

"As long as I live you will live. As long as I live you will be loved."

BFP#1 3/31/12 EDD 12/1/12,No HB 6/6/12 (14 weeks 4 days), D&C 6/11/12 (15 weeks 2 days)*Arabella Ann*

BFP#2 5/21/14 EDD 1/27/15 *GROW BABY GROW*

• Options
    If you work on a computer all day and every day then you should be able to handle putting an away message on your own email.....also know how to download an attachment and open it in a specific program.......some people
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP#1 • 11/15/12 ectopic-too early to have EDD • MTX 11/30/12
    BFP#2 • 6/30/13 EDD 3/9/14...TWINS!! Baby A (BOY)-167 HB • Baby B (GIRL)-174 HB
    January 31, 2014 • Dominic Jayden 4lbs. 8oz.Ciara Aliyah 3lbs. 11oz. at 34w5d
  • Options

imagejenek0213:
    @ and ###... it looks like you are swearing at me. And my thoughts are too convoluted and inspired to possibly fit within 140 letters.

I don't get it either.  #Ithinkitsfingstupid

imageimage

• Options
    imagecar seat:
    imagecar seat:

I haven't watched it. I didn't say I didn't like it.  I said I'm sick of hearing  about it.  That and stuff about Dr. Who seem to be all I ever see on my FB feed anymore.

You're hearing about it because the third season was just on and it was INSANE.  People need to talk about it.  It was crazy and had a lot of huge moments. 

But people are talking about it because they like it.  Give it a shot, you might want to talk about it, too.  Wink

I am one episode away from finishing the second season and I even got DH hooked on it!  Love it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1 - 11/27/09 EDD 8/5/10, DS1 arrived 7/24/10 via emergency c-section.

BFP#2 - 6/18/12 EDD 2/23/13, sweet baby girl born sleeping on 10/4/12 at 19 weeks, 3 days.

BFP #3 - 1/18/13 EDD 10/1/13, natural mc on 2/2/13 at 5 weeks, 4 days.

BFP #4 - 8/29/13 EDD 5/12/14, our sweet rainbow, DS2 born 4/29/14 via c-section

• Options

I have Bieber fever.  Not sure if this is more of a confession or an UO.

BFP#2 - 6/18/12 EDD 2/23/13, sweet baby girl born sleeping on 10/4/12 at 19 weeks, 3 days.

• Options

imageashleyross:
    I hate all FB games. I don't care about your jewels, or farms, or anything else. And I'm certainly not going to "help" you get points on it.

This x1000! It drives me crazy!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic TTC since 4/12 BFP #1 11/15/12, MC/possible ectopic 11/20, natural MC BFP #2 1/15/13, ectopic discovered 2/15, surgery, R tube removed
  • Options
    I'm sick of hearing about Downton Abby.nbsp; I don't like The Walking Dead especially lately and I really don't understand Pintrest.

AMEN. So sick of hearing about it. That being said, I plan on watching it at some point, but if people could come up with a different topic on FB, that would kick ass. As far as Pinterest, once you get it, you get it....!
  • Options

imagejenek0213:
    @ and ###... it looks like you are swearing at me. And my thoughts are too convoluted and inspired to possibly fit within 140 letters.

I don't get it either.  #Ithinkitsfingstupid

YesYes

dream 1 CAME TRUE 2.13.2010

<dream 2> 12.2011

2.10.12 : 4 weeks

6.17.12 : 10 weeks

10.10.12 : 4 weeks, 6 days

12.13.12 : 9 weeks, 1 day

4.6.13 : 4 weeks, 4 days

10.27.13 : 5 weeks, 6 days

4.2.14 (IVF #1) : 4 weeks, 1 day

6.19.14 : IVF #2 Negative

</dream 2>

resolve.org

AMA, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, heterozygous MTHFR

"all it was was a fairytale and devotion to a dream"

lyrics

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ***All always welcome!!***

• Options
    imageScarlettDahlia:

imageLLPtobe:

Me too!

OH Dear....to the Friends comment
  • Options
    imageJE2249:

imageashleyross:

This x1000! It drives me crazy!

Completely agree!

• Options
    imageashleyross:

imageRoxycc55:
    imageLLPtobe:
    ....this is an unpopular opinion??? I am obsessed with her.

It's unpopular in my world. I hate&nbsp;&nbsp;Mariah Carey. Remember Glitter? LOL

Everyone makes mistakes! Haha. She has the most insane range. My love also grew when I learned she's struggled with IVF and a miscarriage.

"As long as I live you will live. As long as I live you will be loved."

BFP#1 3/31/12 EDD 12/1/12,No HB 6/6/12 (14 weeks 4 days), D&C 6/11/12 (15 weeks 2 days)*Arabella Ann*

BFP#2 5/21/14 EDD 1/27/15 *GROW BABY GROW*

• Options

I hate how people post unflattering pictures of themselves on FB.  No, I don't want to see what you look like with no makeup, in pjs, or showing your half naked (overweight) body b/c you are trying to lose weight and want to show the world you lost 3 pounds.---->I have a friend who started doing this and it is not a pretty picture. She has balls, I'll give her that. But she could leave her shirt on. There's nothing wrong with being proud of your efforts but I don't think it's appropriate to post a pic like that on FB. One "before" and one "after" is good. But not a new one every week.

I also hate the posts that tell you every detail what they have done in the last two hours, what they are doing now and what they will do in the next two hours. W/O punctuation. And then they update in another hour.

BFP #1 ended in MMC. Discovered Oct 2005 @10w5d, baby stopped growing around 6w. D&C.
    BFP#2 Nov 2005. Baby's heart stopped @ 8w3d. D&C Jan 2006. Trisomy 18
    BFP#3 Nov 2006. My "miracle baby" DD born 7/25/07
    BFP #4 11/6/12. EDD 7/16/13~my birthday! No sac found @ 5w1d, betas not increasing. Natural m/c started 11/20/12.

BFP#5 11/9/13.  EDD 7/21/14  Our beautiful rainbow born on his due date!!

• Options

I don't have a FB account, and I think it is incredibly odd when a grown ass man brags about having 2000 "friends"....

imageimage

Me:41/ lean PCOS, 2 clotting disorders, IC/ DH:41~ TTC since 1/11
    Clomid 50mg,100mg,150mg | Injectables + IUI#1 & IUI#2= BFN
    IVF#1~ 8/2012~ 13 frosties~ BFP! OHSS
    12/4/12 Luke & Kyle born @ 18 weeks
    SHG+ Hysteroscopy+ FET= BFP | Cerclage+ Lovenox+ 5m Bed Rest
    ~Our wee guy is here! 11/27/13~

PAL January Siggy Challenge~ Good Advice

• Options
    imagecar seat:
    imagecar seat:

You're hearing about it because the third season was just on and it was INSANE.  People need to talk about it.  It was crazy and had a lot of huge moments. 

But people are talking about it because they like it.  Give it a shot, you might want to talk about it, too.  Wink

Totally agree about Season Three!! After that last scene, my DH looked at me sadly and said, "Now why would they do that??"

imageimage

Me:41/ lean PCOS, 2 clotting disorders, IC/ DH:41~ TTC since 1/11
    Clomid 50mg,100mg,150mg | Injectables + IUI#1 & IUI#2= BFN
    IVF#1~ 8/2012~ 13 frosties~ BFP! OHSS
    12/4/12 Luke & Kyle born @ 18 weeks
    SHG+ Hysteroscopy+ FET= BFP | Cerclage+ Lovenox+ 5m Bed Rest
    ~Our wee guy is here! 11/27/13~

PAL January Siggy Challenge~ Good Advice

• Options
    imageAmores0121:

I hate how people post unflattering pictures of themselves on FB.  No, I don't want to see what you look like with no makeup, in pjs, or showing your half naked (overweight) body b/c you are trying to lose weight and want to show the world you lost 3 pounds.---->I have a friend who started doing this and it is not a pretty picture. She has balls, I'll give her that. But she could leave her shirt on. There's nothing wrong with being proud of your efforts but I don't think it's appropriate to post a pic like that on FB. One "before" and one "after" is good. But not a new one every week.

I also hate the posts that tell you every detail what they have done in the last two hours, what they are doing now and what they will do in the next two hours. W/O punctuation. And then they update in another hour.

Yes It drives me nuts when people post a million and one pictures of themselves period.  Whether it's a good picture or not, I just want to tell them to do something else with their lives other than have a photo shoot with themselves in their bathroom mirror on a daily basis! 

9.08.12 BFP! | 11.01.12 MMC Discovered at 12 weeks| 11.06.12 D&C 
    11.25.13 BFP#2| 4.07.14 TEAM PINK!!!|EDD 8.8.14 Please be our Rainbow Charlotte Grace <3
    7.01.15 BFP#3| 10.06.15 TEAM BLUE!| EDD 3.02.16
    PgAL/PAL always welcome
    imageimage

• Options
    imageashx3renee:
    imageAmores0121:

Yes It drives me nuts when people post a million and one pictures of themselves period.  Whether it's a good picture or not, I just want to tell them to do something else with their lives other than have a photo shoot with themselves in their bathroom mirror on a daily basis! 

Bahaha! Photoshoot in the mirror with themself. I'm not thinking these opinions are too unpopular here, yet so many people seem to do it! 

• Options
    I've loved this season of the bachelor and ***SPOILER ALERT*** loved Ashlee.  I was so bummed when he let her go last week.  :(  I look forward to Monday's only because I get to watch the Bachelor...  
    BFP #1 October 2008 | m/c Thanksgiving weekend | November 2008 | 7 weeks 2 days
    BFP #2 February 2009 | m/c March 2009 | 4 weeks 3 days
    Testing on mom and dad for possible reasons all came back normal.
    BFP #3 8/4/2009 | DD born 3/28/10 @ 38 weeks
    BFP #4 5/13/11 | m/c 6/15/11 | 8 weeks 6 days
    BFP #5 2/13/13 | CP 2/19/13 | 4 weeks 
    BFP #6 3/21/14 | Heard the HB on 4/16 | m/c 4/21/14 | 9 weeks
    Testing results all returned normal and baby was a GIRL.
    More testing on mom and dad for other issues all returned normal results.
    BFP #7 10/15 | DS born 6/4/16 @ 36 weeks 
    BFP #8 9/28/17 AHHH!!!  |  EDD 6/6/18

"Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap & tell them about you, but since I didn't get the chance, would you please hold them on your lap & tell them about me?"
    All are welcome!

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options

imageashleyross:

Totally agree with this! 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Friendship tickers
    TTC #2 Since October 2011
    RE testing results: DH- normal ME- DX:PCOS and One copy of MTHFR gene
    IUI#1 Sept/Oct 2012-Follistim, Ovidrel, Metformin, Baby Asprin, Lovenox, Crinone, and Neevo Beta 10/24=BFN
    No 2nd IUI but instead TI with Metformin, Baby Asprin, Neevo and Prometrium
    BFP #4 5/4/13-EDD 1/19/14- grow little one, grow!
    Beta #1@15DPO HCG-95, progesterone-25 Beta #4@24DPO HCG-2498, progesterone-30, 1st U/S 6mm,133BPM 2nd U/S 1.6cm, 167 BPM
    Chart
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ~*~*~*~Everyone Welcome~*~*~*~
  • Options

imagePatientlyWaiting10:
    I've loved this season of the bachelor and ***SPOILER ALERT*** loved Ashlee.  I was so bummed when he let her go last week.  :(  I look forward to Monday's only because I get to watch the Bachelor...  

I think Ashlee is Codependant and needs to learn to live for her own happiness and not someone else's.  She needs a little therapy before she will be in a successful relationship.  That's just my 2 cents.  But dang, it made for good TV.   Talk about crazy eyes!  She was plotting his untimely death. My fave was Lesley.   

Lilypie - (JzKZ) Lilypie - (DgGJ)

• Options
    imageamberpro:

imagePatientlyWaiting10:

I think Ashlee is Codependant and needs to learn to live for her own happiness and not someone else's.  She needs a little therapy before she will be in a successful relationship.  That's just my 2 cents.  But dang, it made for good TV.   Talk about crazy eyes!  She was plotting his untimely death. My fave was Lesley.   

I liked Lesley too...  Of the two that are left, I like Lindsey.  You?   

BFP #1 October 2008 | m/c Thanksgiving weekend | November 2008 | 7 weeks 2 days
    BFP #2 February 2009 | m/c March 2009 | 4 weeks 3 days
    Testing on mom and dad for possible reasons all came back normal.
    BFP #3 8/4/2009 | DD born 3/28/10 @ 38 weeks
    BFP #4 5/13/11 | m/c 6/15/11 | 8 weeks 6 days
    BFP #5 2/13/13 | CP 2/19/13 | 4 weeks 
    BFP #6 3/21/14 | Heard the HB on 4/16 | m/c 4/21/14 | 9 weeks
    Testing results all returned normal and baby was a GIRL.
    More testing on mom and dad for other issues all returned normal results.
    BFP #7 10/15 | DS born 6/4/16 @ 36 weeks 
    BFP #8 9/28/17 AHHH!!!  |  EDD 6/6/18

"Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap & tell them about you, but since I didn't get the chance, would you please hold them on your lap & tell them about me?"
    All are welcome!

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    imagePatientlyWaiting10:
    imageamberpro:

imagePatientlyWaiting10:

I like Lindsey but I think he's going to pick Catherine. He tweeted about how him and Catherine would have cute babies. Would you really say that about someone you dumped and have your current girlfriend read it? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage image
    ~*~Everyone is welcome~*~
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic image 
  • Options
    imagePatientlyWaiting10:
    imageamberpro:

imagePatientlyWaiting10:

Definitely Lindsey of the 2.  I like Catherine but see zero chemistry between the two of them.  I know who wins, though.  DH read all the spoilers and spoiled me.

His sister was on the Kidd Kraddick show (I'm in Dallas where Sean is from) and she inferred that she didn't necessarily like his choice.  The "I'm happy because he's happy" thing.   

Lilypie - (JzKZ) Lilypie - (DgGJ)

• Options
    imagekm_md:
    imageashx3renee:
    imageAmores0121:

Bahaha! Photoshoot in the mirror with themself. I'm not thinking these opinions are too unpopular here, yet so many people seem to do it! 

Yes, when did it become popular to take pictures of yourself in the bathroom....public bathrooms at that?!

BFP #1 ended in MMC. Discovered Oct 2005 @10w5d, baby stopped growing around 6w. D&C.
    BFP#2 Nov 2005. Baby's heart stopped @ 8w3d. D&C Jan 2006. Trisomy 18
    BFP#3 Nov 2006. My "miracle baby" DD born 7/25/07
    BFP #4 11/6/12. EDD 7/16/13~my birthday! No sac found @ 5w1d, betas not increasing. Natural m/c started 11/20/12.

BFP#5 11/9/13.  EDD 7/21/14  Our beautiful rainbow born on his due date!!

• Options
    imagecar seat:

:O.....Because Dr. Who is amazing! lol 

BFP#1 9/28/2012 - EDD 6/3/2013 - MMC discovered 11/21/2012 @ 12w2d - D&C 11/24/2012
    BFP#2 4/4/2013 - Born at 37w3d on 11/26/13 via emergency c-section
    Loving our beautiful rainbow baby boy Archer!

~*All AL Welcome*~
  • Options

I agree with ALL of this!  I feel like maybe Pinterest is for people who have a lot of free time?  That's my UO...

TTCAL Siggy Challenge: "He's my favorite.  His birthday is the same as mine almost"

image image

Missing my little one lost at 9 weeks on 2.24.13. brokenhearted but not broken... 

d&c 5/21/13... Still Healing, Still Standing... 

MMC discovered 10/2/2013, TWINS... d&c 10/7/2013.  I still miss you, little ones. 

Surgery December 2013 to remove a 10+cm fibroid... Open myomectomy. Benched for 3-9 months... 
    Will TTC summer Summer 2014 we hope!

Dear God, Since I couldn't hold my little one in my lap and tell him about you, could you hold him in your lap and tell him about me? 

PgAL and PAL always welcome...
  • Options
    imageLLPtobe:

imageashleyross:

Oh, I don't think this is a UO at all! I have them all blocked.

I agree on this! 

TW loss mentioned 

**BFP#1 9/5/12   EDD 5/15/13  changed to 5/25/13 after u/s,  missed mc 10/19/12.  D and C 10/22/12** 
     **BFP#2 9/12/13  EDD 5/16/14 changed to 5/27/14 after u/s, hb 126 on 10/11/13, miscarriage on 10/24.13**
    ~RPL testing results from 12/6/13 show everything normal except elevated prolactin. Blood work is now in the normal range. All AL welcome!
    BFP #3 10/24/14  Our rainbow baby was born July 2015
    BFP 4 10/28/19 EDD 7/6/20
  • Options
    imageSoxFan777:

I agree with ALL of this!  I feel like maybe Pinterest is for people who have a lot of free time?  That's my UO...

I have a lot of free time.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage image
    ~*~Everyone is welcome~*~
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic image 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"