Cloth Diapering

Package deals, worth it or not?

Ok, I know I want the bum genius 4.0.  I have been searching websites for hours now trying to find the best deal when I ran across this:

https://www.diaperjunction.com/bumgenius-4.0-deluxe-diaper-package.html

That seems like alot of product for that amount of money. Thoughts or does anyone know of a better place to get the best deals on bumgenius 4.0.

Thanks!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
Paige 8/5/99, Kara 7/22/03 and Benjamin 1/19/13
  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

10 losses 1996-1998, 2 losses 2001-2002, 3 losses 2010-2012, loss 1/2014

Re: Package deals, worth it or not?

• I have found some amazing deals on eBay! I always see a ton of BG 4.0, brand new for sale. They go for really cheap too. Some are package deals and others are sold individually. 

image image image
  • Do you know if they work for your LO?

Mine work okay, but they're not my favorites.  They do leak occassionally around the legs, but DD is itty bitty.

• Loading the player...
  • imagetjkdlhb:

Do you know if they work for your LO?

Mine work okay, but they're not my favorites.  They do leak occassionally around the legs, but DD is itty bitty.

A friend let me borrow hers this last week and they are the only thing he didn't leak with :)  He is a little chunk though lol (5 1/2 weeks and 11 pounds). 

I currently have 9 fuzzibunz, 1 Charlie banana, 1 thirsty's and they all work for him.  Borrowed I also have: 5 bumgenius, 1 rumparoos they also work for him, I love the rumparooz the most but can not justify spending the extra money as bumgenius works just as well.  Diapers we have that do not work for us: little smudgees, grovia (3 styles), bumgenius elementals, and some other off brand.

I think we have tried quite a few :)

• imagechance_encounters:
    imagetjkdlhb:

A friend let me borrow hers this last week and they are the only thing he didn't leak with :)  He is a little chunk though lol (5 1/2 weeks and 11 pounds). 

I currently have 9 fuzzibunz, 1 Charlie banana, 1 thirsty's and they all work for him.  Borrowed I also have: 5 bumgenius, 1 rumparoos they also work for him, I love the rumparooz the most but can not justify spending the extra money as bumgenius works just as well.  Diapers we have that do not work for us: little smudgees, grovia (3 styles), bumgenius elementals, and some other off brand.

::bumping in again::
    Have you tried any CD from kawaii? I've heard complaints about how bulky they are but my son was born almost 11 lbs and they fit him so good! They work well with big babies. They're one of my top favorites. Hands down.

I second with PP. Try a bunch if brands and see which work best. Even if BGs fit your LO good, another brand may fit better.
    image image image
  • imageS & R + r:
    imagechance_encounters:
    imagetjkdlhb:

::bumping in again::
    Have you tried any CD from kawaii? I've heard complaints about how bulky they are but my son was born almost 11 lbs and they fit him so good! They work well with big babies. They're one of my top favorites. Hands down.

I second with PP. Try a bunch if brands and see which work best. Even if BGs fit your LO good, another brand may fit better.
    No I have not tried the Kawaii's yet

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"