November 2013 Moms
Options

New experience

I just found out today but not sure how I should break the news to my fiance... Don't get me wrong Im nervously excited about being a mom but he is currently unemployed. I'm thinking about waiting a couple weeks for the pregnancy to progress a little further and to see if he gets a job at a union he's waiting to hear from before saying anything but its hard keeping secrets this big. Any advice?

Re: New experience

• Options
    congratulations. and no advise here. I am horrible at keeping secrets. well my secrets anyway
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't understand why anyone would keep this kind of information from their SO.  He's your FI, you two are supposed to be in this together - good or bad.  To me, that is what marriage is all about.
               image      image      image
  • Options
    Congrats!  As pp said - you are a team - tell him. 
    imageimage

TTC #1 since 5/10
    BFP #1 7/22/11 - EDD 4/2/11 - M/C 8/15/11 (7w0d)
    BFP #2 9/23/11 - EDD 6/5/12 ♥It's a Girl♥
    BFP #3 2/20/13 - EDD 11/2/13 ♥It's a Girl♥
  • Options
    Congratulations! I personally think you should tell your FI instead of waiting. He should be there to support you if the situation is good or bad. With marriage, and pregnancy, you're in it together.
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats! I wouldn't be able to keep it from DH for more than a day or so. Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"