May 2013 Moms
Options

nbr i phone 4 case

Can anyone recommend a tough i phone 4 case? I just got one and got the griffin survivor case. It does not work because it hides the sensor that allows it to sense it is near your face and also echos on speaker phone. I need something tough that will last around my DD who turns three tomorrow. Please help. TIA

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: nbr i phone 4 case

• Options
    I have an Otterbox for my 5 and love it. And I am a phone dropping disaster. Way worse than my DD.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have a incase and it seems to hold up pretty well. No damage since August when I got it.  But now that I said that....
    BabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I recommend the Life Proof case. I had an OtterBox Defender series before this one and while it was tough, it was too bulky and the rubber stretched out. The Life Proof case is much slimmer and waterproof too!
  • Options
    I also have the ballistic hardcore case. Ballistic makes a few but this one is tough. My LO is always dropping my phone and I haven't had any damage. I like it better than the otterbox I had before.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I have an otterbox defender for my 4s. One thing I learned while shopping for cases is to make sure it is also compatible with your service provider. A case that fits a Verizon iPhone won't necessarily fit an ATT iPhone. Slight differences in the two mean that the wrong case could end up blocking your camera or speaker or volume button or whatever.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagePetraStonegirl:

DH and I use the Ballistic case. Damn thing is indestructible. It's a two stage case. The first layer is hard plastic with a screen protector and hard rubber reinforced edges and corners, and then the whole thing slips into a thick silicon cover for shock absorbency.

The only thing it isn't is waterproof. This is why DH's iPhone is named "I shall not drop my phone in a lake".

Which Ballistic case do you have?

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

imageMermaidNM:
    I have an Otterbox for my 5 and love it. And I am a phone dropping disaster. Way worse than my DD.

Which otterbox do you have? Did it end up streching or breaking any?

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I have the 50 one. It is purple and pink. I take my phone out two or three times a week to put in my workout arm band and no problems with stretching or damage. It does get a little crusty though.
  • Options
    Thanks girls!

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"