Connecticut Babies

I can't find pants!! HELP!!

I'm 5 foot nothing and 14 weeks pregnant (: I've gone to JC Penny, Target, & Macy's; no luck finding maternity pants that fit without having to hem. Any suggestions? websites?  I don't want to spend too much money since I continue to grow :)

Re: I can't find pants!! HELP!!

• Motherhood Maternity now offers pants in petite, regular and tall. I'm tall and had great success there. Do you like to wear skirts with tights? You could try that too.
  • I am the same height and I've bought all my maternity clothes from oldnavy.com. They offer short, regular, and long. Also, West Hartford Old navy has a maternity section too to look at if you want! 
  • Loading the player...
  • i'm about same height and ended up shopping only at JCPenny &  Destation Maternity/Motherhood. each store has Petit lenghts that did not need to be hemmed and i could wear flats with. ...good luck
  • Motherhood Maternity! I am 5'2'' and had a lot of luck there!!! They are reasonably priced too compared to most stores.
  • I really like GAP maternity.

I've heard Kohl's has a maternity section too...might be worth checking out. 

• Another vote for Motherhood Maternity.  It was the only place I found work pants and jeans that didn't look utterly insane.  They have cute leggings too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"