Cloth Diapering
Options

I'm THAT mom

My regular DCP has her licensed sister subbing for her this week which is generally going well except she wasn't changing the diapers often enough so my daughter was getting a rash. This morning I wrote down exactly how she should be diapered, which included changing every 2 hours, using only cloth wipes with plain water, and applying coconut oil. After reading it, I had this moment of "I am so *that* mom who only allows her baby's skin to be touched by natural XYZ items." If I were in India, this would be totally normal but here in the U.S., I probably sound like a crazy hippie, or like the crazy mom from LA - like I am :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: I'm THAT mom

• Options

It's better than dealing with a red bum....

If I find that a teach is puting her diaper on wrong.  I actually put her on the changing table and show them.

Yeah, I'm THAT mom...

• Options
    imagesarenu1:
    It's better than dealing with a red bum....
    If I find that a teach is puting her diaper on wrong.nbsp; I actually put her on the changing table and show them.
    Yeah, I'm THAT mom...

It's okay I'm that mom too. Dc keeps sending home soiled clothes on both kids. And since there are so many different teachers we have to show each one of them how to put them on snug enough and how to check for leaks since we aren't getting leaks at home not an absorbency issue.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"