August 2012 Moms

Mastitis.

Afuckinggain.

Blast.
Then and now. How did my boy get so big? 

Re: Mastitis.

• imageBaker_Bride:
    Afuckinggain.

Blast.

ME TOOOO. UGGGGGGH.

Sympathy, my friend. Our boobs are such jackasses right now.

AUGUST 2012 UNICORN

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I had it 3 times in the first 4 months.  and clogged ducts every 2 weeks up through month 5.  I started taking Lecithin granuals a month ago and havn't had an issue since. this was at the suggestion of my LC, she figured i may have an issue where my milk solids solidified too much if i went longer than 5 hours between pumps

you can get them in bulk at stores like Elliot's (organic health food etc).

sorry you have it again :-( its never any fun.

10/15/10 HPT+ 10/16/10 +blood test! missed m/c found at 17w, gone at aprox 14w., D&C
    4/26/11 HPT+ 4/28/11 +Blood test! HCG 67 5/24/11 Blighted Ovum.
    6/11-11/11 Non ovulatory cycles
    12/18/11 HPT+ 12/20/11 +Blood Test HCG 165 12/27/11 Beta test HCG 6411
    12/29/11 Beta 11264 1/30/11 Wiggler w/ HB 160+
    Grow Baby Grow!!!! Please be our rainbow!
    Rainbow Born 8/22, so in love with our little girl!
    Valentines
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker</a
  • Loading the player...
  • So sorry. I know exactly how you feel. I live in fear now daily that I will wake up with it again and have to go back to the hospital.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagejme515:
    So sorry. I know exactly how you feel. I live in fear now daily that I will wake up with it again and have to go back to the hospital.

I bet! It's in the exact same spot as last time. What was it doing? Hibernating? And it's waking up now that spring is on the way?

Hey Mastitis! Eff you!

• imageAggieDaner:
    imageBaker_Bride:
    Afuckinggain.

Blast.

ME TOOOO. UGGGGGGH.

Sympathy, my friend. Our boobs are such jackasses right now.

For seriously, why do they hate us?

• imageAndreabks:

I had it 3 times in the first 4 months.  and clogged ducts every 2 weeks up through month 5.  I started taking Lecithin granuals a month ago and havn't had an issue since. this was at the suggestion of my LC, she figured i may have an issue where my milk solids solidified too much if i went longer than 5 hours between pumps

you can get them in bulk at stores like Elliot's (organic health food etc).

sorry you have it again :-( its never any fun.

This times a million. I had mastitis 5 times in the first four months and got thrush on my nipples after each bout for a full blow misery fest and as soon as I started taking lechithin it all stopped. I haven't had it since. *knock wood* I hope you both start feeling better soon!

• I am SO SORRY!! I've had it twice and it's some of the sickest I've ever been. I hope you can rest as much as you need!
    SeptsiggyBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Well, at least you know you're not lacking in the production area, right?

Feel better, BB! Go massage your boobs in the hot shower! (Oh, p.s., the best thing I ever friggin did when I had mastitis was take one of S' diapers, soak it in hot water and put it in my bra. AMAZING. It stays warm SO long.)

A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
    SCANDAL!

• imagebigbootyjudi:
    Well, at least you know you're not lacking in the production area, right?Feel better, BB! Go massage your boobs in the hot shower! Oh, p.s., the best thing I ever friggin did when I had mastitis was take one of S' diapers, soak it in hot water and put it in my bra. AMAZING. It stays warm SO long.

I do like to obsess about supply.

Last time, my supply dropped nothing. I went from pumping eight ounces to less than one. This time I was smart enough to call sooner than later. I still want to die but it isn't nearly as bad as last time. Last time I was begging my cat to kill me and she was all, "No, Dude. That guy you live with never remembers to feed me."

This time, I'm like, "You know, if you have a minute, it would be nice if you put me out of my misery."

• Ugg. Feel better that sucks I had it twice and that was plenty!! Go work it out!
  • Oh no!  That sucks!!!  I also recommend lecithin.  My friend who used to get mastitis swears by it.  No more mastitis after she started taking it daily.  Hope it passes quickly!!

Mom of 2 monkeys and 1 on the way!
           Christian12/06, Liam 08/12, Monkey #3 10/10 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"