August 2012 Moms

Baker!! Get in here!

You are so incredibly sweet and that was SO unnecessary!!! I will most definitely let you know next time we're coming into the city. And likewise, please let me know if you ever come out to the "country". We'd love to take you out to our favorite vineyard once the weather warms up! 

And PS - I will absolutely blame you for ruining my diet when I stuff banana cupcakes into my mouth at Hello Cupcake ;)  

Proud Mama to cleft cutie <3

Re: Baker!! Get in here!

• Yes I did because that was one of the more embarrassing moments of my life.

And, if there's anything my looney mother taught me, it's to properly thank people.

I'm particular to their strawberry frosting, myself.
    Then and now. How did my boy get so big? 

• Wait...what happened?

Either way, someone owes me a cupcake.

A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
    SCANDAL!

• Loading the player...
  • imageBaker_Bride:
    Yes I did because that was one of the more embarrassing moments of my life. And, if there's anything my looney mother taught me, it's to properly thank people. I'm particular to their strawberry frosting, myself.

Nothing is embarrassing when you're amongst friends :)  

ETA - you could have been the woman in the bathroom. That would have been WAY worse.  

Proud Mama to cleft cutie <3
  • imagebigbootyjudi:
    Wait...what happened?Either way, someone owes me a cupcake.

The saga of my H's lost wallet continues. When we drove to the GTG, he used my new debit card at a gas station to activate it for me. Then he forgot to give it back to me meaning I had almost enough cash to cover my portion of the bill but no functioning money/credit cards as they had all been cancelled. Mea covered my bit.

The worst part was we had a conversation about how I needed to activate my card so I didn't look like some freak and then I forgot the stupid thing.

ETA: Come to DC and I'll buy you a cupcake. If you're ever in Chicago, go to the Twisted Baker on Wells and North and get the chocolate with chocolate cupcake. I have never in my
    life had better chocolate frosting. And they won't share the recipe, the jerks.
    Then and now. How did my boy get so big? 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"