April 2013 Moms
Options

Relieved

I was put on medical leave until my little one comes and for the first time in months I'm actually thinking about and am excited my pregnancy instead of being stressed out about work.

I'm kind of sad that my attention was on work for so long but it's a relief to be able to focus on the baby and actually prepare.

Re: Relieved

• Options
    Will this affect how long you can stay home after the birth?  Are you on bedrest?
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageskoogirl:
    Will this affect how long you can stay home after the birth?nbsp; Are you on bedrest?

I'm Canadian and in my situation it won't affect how long I can stay home after I give birth, I won't start maternity leave until then no I am not on bed rest.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This was the debate I had going on this week.  My doctor is concerned about my breathing & says I can start my leave but this will take away from my 12 weeks i'll have for leave & I want to spend as much time as I possible can with baby. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

Somewhat similar situation here -- I'm working from home for the next 5 weeks before my due date, but because there was a flood in my office.  Although I still have to work and work hard, I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off of me, knowing that I can do so barefoot, in yoga pants, and from the comfort of my home.  Every day was becoming a challenge.  The last few days have been amazing (and frankly, I've been much more productive than I was in the office!)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"