TTC After a Loss
Options

**** Thursday Crazy Train ****

All aboard the crazy train!

This is the place to vent about your cycle, symptoms, MF, obsessive FF checking, 5DPO BFN's, and all things TTCAL that are driving you completely out of your mind!

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10:

CD and/or DPO:

Can I just ___________ already?!?!

Signs & Symptoms:

Additional crazy here:

GTKY: Who is your favorite Disney villain and why?

TTC #1 since Sept 2011
BFP#1 1/31/12. Empty sac discovered 3/5/12. MTX due to location in uterine horn.
BFP#2 2/27/13. Empty sac confirmed 3/20/13. Mifepristone + cytotec.
Currently TTA until Fall 2013, waiting for operative hysteroscopy
Blog   ​Chart

Re: **** Thursday Crazy Train ****

• Options

imagesnegde:
    Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 10 CD and/or DPO: 30/11 Can I just ___________ already?!?! Be pregnant Symptoms: nausea ie. I probably have the stomach flu. Additional crazy here: Pretty sure I am out. My temps are low and leveled out just like previous BFN cycles. I am sad, tired of trying, and grouchy. GTKY: Who is your favorite Disney villain and why? Ursula. She's voluptuous and powerful.

((((Hugs)))) I hope you can have an easy day today, rest, and keep hydrated. Try not to over analyze your chart.  Fluctuations are normal.  FX for you sweetheart. 

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imagesnegde:
    Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 10 CD and/or DPO: 30/11 Can I just ___________ already?!?! Be pregnant Symptoms: nausea ie. I probably have the stomach flu. Additional crazy here: Pretty sure I am out. My temps are low and leveled out just like previous BFN cycles. I am sad, tired of trying, and grouchy. GTKY: Who is your favorite Disney villain and why? Ursula. She's voluptuous and powerful.

Sorry about the low temps. ((hugs)) Hopefully you'll get an answer either way soon. You're not out until AF shows though!

Ursula is a great choice. Poor unfortunate sooouuuuullls!!!!

TTC #1 since Sept 2011
    BFP#1 1/31/12. Empty sac discovered 3/5/12. MTX due to location in uterine horn.
    Blog   ​Chart

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagesnegde:
    imagebuggirl72:

imagesnegde:

((((Hugs)))) I hope you can have an easy day today, rest, and keep hydrated. Try not to over analyze your chart.  Fluctuations are normal.  FX for you sweetheart. 

thanks buggirl! I know I am being silly but l'm tired of trying. I know so many women on here really understand. Every morning DH has been asking me about my temp, he's so sweet but it makes it hard.

I understand. Absolutely understand. I think I'm lucky that DH is pretty oblivious about my temping but it is super sweet that your DH is so involved. 

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagemattsgirl2004:

CD and/or DPO:  7dpo

Can I just ___________ already?!?!  POAS

Signs & Symptoms:  dull cramps, bloated, gassy, tender boobs, etc.  All the usualy symptoms during the tww

Additional crazy here:  It's a good thing I don't have any hpt's in the house or I would be peeing on them!  I purposely didn't purchase any extras because I'm a POAS addict.  I'm feeling very impatient and just want next week to get here already.

Your chart looks amazing! When are you testing? I'm a full supporter of early POAS, but 7dpo is a little early even for me, lol. 

TTC #1 since Sept 2011
    Blog   ​Chart

• Options
    imageChiaWombat:

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 5. I have to guess on ovulation because I haven't started charting yet (because I am the worst about schedule rigidity -- I forget one day then I just give up). So, according to the wholly inaccurate iPeriod, I am ovulating today. DH and I have BDed 4 times during this "green week." Stupidly, I am worried about the fact that I don't feel anything happening. I feel like the other times I've known immediately. This may be false. But right now? I just feel disheartened, which is ratcheting up the crazy town.

CD: 14 out of 28.

Can I just ______ already?: Be done with the 2WW

Signs & Symptoms: None. Nothing. Nada. Le sigh.

Additional Crazy Here: Work has been hellish for my gentleman the last month or two. I've been worried about his job security. This has led to fights because he views my nerves as not trusting him. This probably is putting additional pressure on my reproductive situation. I'm working on becoming zen.

Disney villain: Oooh, fun question! I think Scar, because I love Jeremy Irons' voice and that character was just unrepentant, delicious evil. Thus, I enjoy when he gets it from the hyenas.

I'm sorry about the stress with your DH's job, that sounds really difficult. Don't worry about not being able to feel anything, you really can't feel anything this early, so there's nothing to feel! I hope the 2WW passes quickly for you.

I love Scar, too. I....killed....MUFASA!!

TTC #1 since Sept 2011
    Blog   ​Chart

• Options
    imagedontstopbelievin:

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 7 - feeling the need to obsess today.

CD and/or DPO: CD27/DPO13

Can I just ___________ already?!?! Move on

Signs & Symptoms: None absolutely 0

Additional crazy here: So this was our first medicated cycle. I'm 15 days past my trigger shot and was told to take a test the morning and call them with the results. Of course it's negative. I let myself get my hopes up so high because the RE kept saying that chances for success are higher in the few months after a lap.  I'm feeling really disappointed, and I'm also feeling like WTF body, I don't have a sore boob, or a cramp, nothing to let me know that CD1 is coming.  I'm not looking forward to more blood draws and dates with the dildo cam. 

I guess the silver lining is that I haven't cried about it and DH is being really sweet. 

GTKY: Who is your favorite Disney villain and why? Madam Mim from Sword in the stone.  I always liked how she could transform herself and I feel like this today:

and

I'm so sorry about the BFN. ((((HUGS))))

TTC #1 since Sept 2011
    Blog   ​Chart

• Options

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 7

CD and/or DPO: Not charting yet, still bleeding. 6 day since taking misoprostol

Can I just ___________ already?!?! Stop hurting already!!

Signs & Symptoms: Cramps, constantly but really bad when I have to go to the bathroom, like the whole area is super sore and tired of doing what it is supposed to!

Additional crazy here: Dealing with crazy family, super thankful now we didn't tell them. 

GTKY: Who is your favorite Disney villain and why? Maleficent, total badass and she taught me a valuable lesson. Don't trust your minions to do an important job, do it yourself! If she had, she would still be the ultimate ruler!      

"Go in peace! I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil." -Gandalf 
    m/c #1 01/10/12
    BFP #2 01/18/13. EDD 09/10/13. Missed m/c 02/18/13. 
    BFP #3 5/1/13 My rainbow DS born 1/13/14
    BFP #4 11/11/15 spontaneous m/c 12/28/15
    BFP#5  Praying for another rainbow in February!

• Options
    Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 3? I don't know

CD and/or DPO: CD 29

Can I just __know whats going on___ already?

Symptoms: none

Additional crazy here: I had a huge temp spike this morning.. but still negative opk yesterday twice and this morning.

GTKY: Who is your favorite Disney villain and why? Cruella deville bc she is ridiculous.
    Trying for our first since April 2011
    BFP 10/4/2012. Due 6/11/13. M/C 11/3/12
    Diagnosed Hypothyroidism 9/4/13
    BFP #2 11/11/13 Due 7/24/14

Today, I am pregnant.  Today, I am happy.
    Everyone welcome
  • Options
    This is a repost from yesterday, with today's updates, I posted late yesterday, kind of needing a chart stalk.

Thanks for running the train!

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 5ish

CD and/or DPO: CD25, 3dpo per ff

Can I just __get this 2ww over___ already?!?!

Signs and Symptoms: none

Additional crazy here: FF is tickin me off, it gives CHs on cd22, of course this is the only day we really didn't bd, although the 1am bd may suffice here.

1.cd21 bd 7am and pos opk 10pm.
    2.cd22 pos opk 9a and 9p, bd 1am tchnically this is cd23, so that's why the xx on cd23.
    3.cd23 Pos opk 8am, neg 2pm, bd2pm
    4.cd24 bd 8am for good measures.

So not completely happy with timing if ov truly is cd22, but it is what it is.

I guess my question is, even tho ff gives ch on cd22, do you really think ov could have been on cd23?

ETA: clarification

BFP#4 3/17/14 - rainbow Baby BOY arrived 11/10/14 !!

DX: Uterine Septum - Resection 9/5/13 || MTHFR Hetero A1298C || My Chart

image    image

• Options
    imageMeganWorden:

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 7

CD and/or DPO: Not charting yet, still bleeding. 6 day since taking misoprostol

Can I just ___________ already?!?! Stop hurting already!!

Signs & Symptoms: Cramps, constantly but really bad when I have to go to the bathroom, like the whole area is super sore and tired of doing what it is supposed to!

Additional crazy here: Dealing with crazy family, super thankful now we didn't tell them. 

GTKY: Who is your favorite Disney villain and why? Maleficent, total badass and she taught me a valuable lesson. Don't trust your minions to do an important job, do it yourself! If she had, she would still be the ultimate ruler!      

I'm sorry you're going through this. I hope it's over for you soon and you can get some closure. ((((hugs))))

TTC #1 since Sept 2011
    Blog   ​Chart

• Options

imageSaritaota614:
    Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 3? I don't know CD and/or DPO: CD 29 Can I just __know whats going on___ already? Symptoms: none Additional crazy here: I had a huge temp spike this morning.. but still negative opk yesterday twice and this morning. GTKY: Who is your favorite Disney villain and why? Cruella deville bc she is ridiculous.

Hmm, that's strange. You'll have to see what your temps do in the next few days. It looks like it could be O, but only time will tell. How many times a day were you testing with an OPK? Luckily you got that BD in on CD27 so you'll be good even if you did O on CD28!  I hope you get your CH soon!

TTC #1 since Sept 2011
    Blog   ​Chart

• Options

imageKMW08:
    This is a repost from yesterday, with today's updates, I posted late yesterday, kind of needing a chart stalk. Thanks for running the train! Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 5ish CD and/or DPO: CD25, 3dpo per ff Can I just __get this 2ww over___ already?!?! Signs and Symptoms: none Additional crazy here: FF is tickin me off, it gives CHs on cd22, of course this is the only day we really didn't bd, although the 1am bd may suffice here. 1.cd21 bd 7am and pos opk 10pm. 2.cd22 pos opk 9a and 9p, bd 1am tchnically this is cd23, so that's why the xx on cd23. 3.cd23 Pos opk 8am, neg 2pm, bd2pm 4.cd24 bd 8am for good measures. So not completely happy with timing if ov truly is cd22, but it is what it is. I guess my question is, even tho ff gives ch on cd22, do you really think ov could have been on cd23? ETA: clarification

Sorry, I must've missed your post yesterday! I'm in a different time zone (6 hours ahead of EST) so if you post after I go to bed, I don't see it.

First of all, ideally you want to BD before you O. The best thing is to have the sperm up there waiting for the egg to pop out. So your BD on CD21 is perfect in that respect!

As for if/when you O'd, it looks like CD22 could definitely be O, but I think you need a few more temps until you can say for sure. Your temps aren't super high yet, but it looks like you had a slow rise last cycle, do you usually have a slow rise? Also, do you check CM? That would help too.

Right now I'd say you probably did O on CD22, but keep an eye on your temps to be sure.

TTC #1 since Sept 2011
    Blog   ​Chart

• Options

Level of crazy: 6

Can I just get past 12 DPO?

Signs and Symptoms:  back breakout (yuck), LOTS of creamy cm today (whoa), still kinda bloated

Additional Crazy:  Yesterday's "twinges" plus today temp drop = totally messing with my head.  Our house was a little cooler this morning with some weather temp drops so maybe that had a little to do with it too.

GTKY: Lion King- Scar Face (first one that popped into my head) and I like that he gets what's coming to him in the end! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 3

CD and/or DPO: 21/7

Can I just __breath through my nose__ already?!?!

Signs & Symptoms:bloated, gassy, crybabyish

Additional crazy here:  On top of everything else, I am trying to battle a wicked sinus infection.

GTKY: Who is your favorite Disney villain and why? Hades because he was snarky before it was cool, and hilarious! "We dance, we kiss, we schmooze, we carry on, we go home happy. What do you say? Come on."

BFP 11/24/2012  MMC 1/21/2013 - BFP 3/29/2013  MC 4/8/2013 - BFP 4/25/2013 MC 5/6/2013 - 5/17/2013 Diagnosed with LPD - BFP 8/24/13  MC 9/6/2013
    BFP: 12/19/13  - Beta 1@11dpo: 26.8 - Beta 6@23dpo: 3,672
    Our Rainbow Son Born August 26, 2014
    Lilypie - (nueR)
    All ALers welcome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"