1st Trimester
Options

Update on Touchy Situation

So I had posted a little while ago about a situation where I was pregnant unexpectedly and my sister was also pregnant but had difficulty conceiving... and many of you offered insights and helpful advice.  Anyway, last evening we told her and her husband and I expressed how much we DO NOT want to take anything away from their first pregnancy/baby experience and want anything but to overshadow their pregnancy.  I could not believe how well they took it.  They both said they were touched by our sensitivity, but they had nothing but excitement for us! They are amazing people!  I am so blessed.  Thanks for all of your help!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Update on Touchy Situation

• Options
    It sounds like you handled it very well. I'm so glad that they took it so well and now you can enjoy being pregnant together!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC#2 October 2011. June 2012 diagnosed with mild PCOS and both tubes blocked.
    10/1/12 miracle BFP 11/12/12 missed m/c (9w2d), baby stopped growing at 7 weeks
    1/16/13 BFP, EDD 9/27/13, m/c 1/19/13
    imagephoto rainbowleavesbadge-1_zpsa9246b63.jpg
    2/12/13 BFP, EDD 10/25/13 Please stick little one
    A stowaway on board! :)
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Glad to hear they took it well! Situations like that can be pretty sticky sometimes.
    TTC #1 since 10/14/12 // 1/2013: 7DPO blood work revealed low progesterone/luteal phase defect // 2/2013: DH's SA - Normal // BFP 2/25/13 - EDD 10/30/13 Daisypath Anniversary tickers imageimageMy blog!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagedeltagirl79:
    It sounds like you handled it very well. I'm so glad that they took it so well and now you can enjoy being pregnant together!
    Yes

BFP #1 11/07/2012 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C 11/22/2012

BFP #2 02/05/2013 EDD 09/19/2013 Arrived via c-section 09/27/2013

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    Awww yay! My sister and I are 3 weeks apart and I wouldn't want it Any other way :) I am aug she is sept! How close are your due dates?
  • Options
    That's awesome that she took it so well! Now you get to be pregnant with your sister, how exciting!
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

• Options
    so happy. I wish you both awesome pregnancies!
    Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
    The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
    imageimage
  • Options

imageFitzkitten:
    Awww yay! My sister and I are 3 weeks apart and I wouldn't want it Any other way :) I am aug she is sept! How close are your due dates?

We are due one week ahead of them!  Crazy I know!  But, she has a condition where her uterus is much smaller than most, so they will most likely have to induce her early.  So good chance, she will actually go a couple weeks ahead of me.   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"