July 2013 Moms

pregnancy hormones out of control

I am 5 and a half months pregnant with my second child, which has been so much more of an emotional roll-a-coaster than with my first. I find that I worry about different things, and am super anxious for him to get here. I worry if I think its been too long, in my mind if I havent felt him move, in reality he is very active, I am just driving myself crazy. I work from home, which I had to do because of the intense morning sickness, but its like Im cut off from society, Im not a big computer fan as far as socializing goes. I have a fb account, but thats just for occassional updates and nosiness lol. Then there are the frequent outta no where crying spells, I find that it kicks in as way to release my frustrations. The weather is a negative factor also, its just now in the past few weeks decided to bewinter, so its freezing out, dreary, light snow, just enough misery to convince me to to shy away from a stroll in the neighborhood in the morning, but I think the extremity of my cabin fever has about come to its climax, and I may just suck it up, bundle up, and at least get a few blocks in. Well there it is, I think I have vented enough about the hormones, I know Im not the only mommy going through it, and wont be the last....Im looking forward to the next 4 months flying by and dealing with the new set of hormones once baby boy is here:)

Re: pregnancy hormones out of control

• I'm so in the same boat with the crying and the cabin fever. Especially today. I really think (or maybe I'm hoping!) that once the weather warms up and the sun is shining the time will go by quickly and I can really enjoy being pregnant. Right now I just feel blah most of the time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"