1st Trimester
Options

How many blood tests did you have?

I had a blood test last Friday to confirm everything. My HCG level were at 250. My doctor had me come back yesterday morning to test again. She thought the 250 was low for when my last period was. Yesterday's numbers were 1100 which is better (I think?). She wants me to come back on Friday for one more test. Did any of you have this many HCG tests? Is this normal?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: How many blood tests did you have?

• Options
    I had 5 (I think), but I also did IF treatments.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    1, but they didn't check my HCG
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had 2 to check for hcg. My levels just more than doubled with the 2nd draw (and were on the higher side compared to the charts I found online). But I also had my first appt at 6 weeks due to a prior ectopic.
  • Options
    Ok, so I guess this is normal. From the charts online my 1100 seems low, but my doctor just said it could be sluggish. I just want to make sure everything is moving along alright!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I had two. One last Friday and one yesterday. They just wanted to make sure my levels doubled, which they did.
  • Options
    I didn't have any blood tests to confirm my pregnancy. My doctor just trusted that my home pregnancy test was accurate. I won't even see her until I'm 9.5 weeks.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Just one - they thought my HCG and progesterone levels looked really good for the week I was in.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

One at 4 w 5 days to confirm, do routine bloodwork and test HcG (levels were abut 1200)

Second 4 days later at 5 w 2 d for betas only and they were over 7500

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
    My BFP Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar image #1 BFP May 24/2012 - EDD Jan 21/2013 - M/C May 31/2012 #2 BFP Feb 5/2013 - EDD Oct 16/2013
  • Options
    I had three, but have a history of miscarriage
  • Options
    I only had one, and my dr never even told me my numbers, just that everything was on track!
  • Options
    0 hcg blood tests.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image
  • Options

imageJdLB82:
    I only had one, and my dr never even told me my numbers, just that everything was on track!

Same here. I wish I would of asked what the numbers were, but didnt think about it at the time! They originally told me to schedule a second, but then called and said it looked good so no need to go back for a second test. 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers.
    image image image. image
  • Options
    0 hcg tests- like others they just trusted my HPT and my first visit was at 9weeks with an ultrasound confirmation. I had like 8 other lab draws. A couple genetics ones, cbc, t &s, rubella, hepB, hiv, syphyllis, etc.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"