Cloth Diapering

I know its not leap year...

Which means today is the last day of February so why aren't the P&Ns restocked yet?? Angry When your site says something will be stocked "late February I expect it to be stocked in February. Sheesh! That is all Stick out tongue 

Re: I know its not leap year...

• I'm pretty sure it's already March 1st in China, too.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
  • I heard mid-March from the co op page I frequent.
  • Loading the player...
  • I feel your pain! I wanted to buy nursery fabric and one site promised the fabric to be in before all the other ones. So I definitely got my hopes up, and other sites ended up having it before that site so I purchased else where.

You can't really purchase elsewhere too much.. SO Hopefully they will be available soon!!
  • even if they restock now, it might be worth waiting until 3/15 to take advantage of the sale they are advertising...

but I agree that its annoying!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • oh my God it's the last day of february. Elliot will be 9 months old tomorrow.. *breathes into paper bag*
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageemmielou75:

even if they restock now, it might be worth waiting until 3/15 to take advantage of the sale they are advertising...

Yeah I probably will especially since I want to try some of the LGBBs too depending on what the new colors/prints are but  I just hate it when they say it'll be restocked and it isn't. Clearly they are lying to me personally and not just behind schedule Wink 

• imageMrsRiceARoni:
    imageemmielou75:

even if they restock now, it might be worth waiting until 3/15 to take advantage of the sale they are advertising...

Yeah I probably will especially since I want to try some of the LGBBs too depending on what the new colors/prints are but  I just hate it when they say it'll be restocked and it isn't. Clearly they are lying to me personally and not just behind schedule Wink 

Lmao.

imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"