September 2013 Moms

What a Day! Just need to vent

DD woke me up at 3am due to nightmare...I could not get back to sleep. Tossed and turned till 5, finally fell asleep. DD woke me up again at 6 because she clogged the potty (she is 4). Finally started to function, got to work to find out we are being audited all next week (JOY). Had someone on the phone today ask me if I was incompetent. Turns out he called the wrong number all together! Now I'm on my 2nd conferance all of the day. Is this day over???

Me - 31 DH - 31 (low count, morph and mobility due to carcinoid syndrom) 1 DD born in 2008 TTC - Summer 2011 Lupron Trigger 12/8/12 Retrieval 12/10/12 Implantation 12/15/12 Beta Reading 12/28/12 - 652 :) BFP - We will finally be a family of 4 Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: What a Day! Just need to vent

• I hate days like that.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • imagemagdalina.h:
    I hate days like that.
    Me - 31 DH - 31 (low count, morph and mobility due to carcinoid syndrom) 1 DD born in 2008 TTC - Summer 2011 Lupron Trigger 12/8/12 Retrieval 12/10/12 Implantation 12/15/12 Beta Reading 12/28/12 - 652 :) BFP - We will finally be a family of 4 Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemagdalina.h:
    I hate days like that.
  • oh lord...no my computer makes me look like an idiot!! I'm OVER IT!!
  • Me too! First, I had an awful day at work. Then, as soon as I got off I  rushed to the bank to move some money around because the short month messed up our payment schedule and the mortgage is coming out tomorrow whether there is money in the bank or not. When I got to the bank there was one teller and there were 20 people in front of me, half of them cashing assistance checks that take forever. Finally got out of there, rushed to Petsmart to drop off the two dogs for baths, some ignorant pc of trash not only butted in front of me in line, she let her not so nice pitbull lunge at my 9 year old dog, who already has seizures without having the crap scared out of him. Then she had the nerve to tell me that I need to control my dog! I'm ready for some pizza and couch time!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageLinzala12:

Had someone on the phone today ask me if I was incompetent. Turns out he called the wrong number all together! 

sorry about your day, but this made me laugh. Seriously, who's the incompetent one?! 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"