October 2011 Moms
Options

T minus 48hours

and we will be in the Dominican Republic!!!!!! I am so ready for this vacation. It has been really hard planning to leave the country without LO, making up a list for all of his care givers, informing the pediatrician and making out a will. I feel guilty for not feeling guilty about leaving him. He is being taken care of by both of  my sisters and my mom (they are trading out the week) so he will be spoiled rotten. I know I'm going to miss him but I am so ready to get away. I have been stressing about starting IVF again, waiting for AF to get my testing, DH getting his testing, and I've had a running injury I am trying to train through for my marathon next month.

blah blah blah I am ready for a margarita and a hammock on the beach.

4 Clomid cycles BFN's,3 injectible cycles BFN, 3 failed IUI's
Hystroscopy to remove cysts 11/2010
IVF #1 with ICSI Graydon Dane born Oct. 23, 2011 via c-section at 38 weeks.
Surprise BFP 10/9/12. Blighted ovum at 8wks. D&C 11/1/12.
Surprise BFP#2 TWINS!!! Boy/Girl twins.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageBabyFruit Ticker

Re: T minus 48hours

• Options

I'm officially jealous. Have an amazing, guilt free trip.

• Options
    Ohhhh I am so jealous! I need a vacation so bad, this winter had been particularly brutal. Don't feel guilty about leaving LO, you deserve a break! Although I know that is easier said then done, but enjoy your margaritas and sandy beaches!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Take me with!
    siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894 photo siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894-1_zpscf1469c3.jpg
  • Options
    Have fun!!! My parents just got back from there.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • Options
    Don't feel guilty for a minute, he'll be having an absolute blast.  PLEASE DRINK A MARGARITA ON THE BEACH FOR ME!  In fact, you might as well make a toast for all of us Bumpies Cool Also, have lots of vaca sex!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Enjoy! We went away in November without H and it was so nice to be 'us' and not 'mommy and daddy'! I was nervous too, but she did fine with my parents/in laws and we had a great time. DH works for a timeshare company, so we're already thinking about where to go next!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"