April 2013 Moms
Options

What happen to tsharon?

Just curious.  I haven't seen her in awhile.  I hope everything is ok.

image BabyFetus Ticker

Re: What happen to tsharon?

• Options
    I was JUST thinking the same thing and wanted to post about it as well, but I was afraid I missed something.. tsharon, you're on my mind too! Hope everything is well with you and the family, and B is doing great as well!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

BFP #1: 5/10/12; 5/22/12: pregnancy deemed not viable (probably CP)
    BFP #2: 8/2/12; Due date: 4/14/13, DD born 4/5/2013
    BFP #3: 11/2/14, Due date: 7/7/15
  • Options
    She's the one with "B" and little baby Carly, right? I was just wondering the same thing the other day...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagesilverfanatic:
    She's the one with "B" and little baby Carly, right? I was just wondering the same thing the other day...

Yes that's here, and that is an excellent question.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

Was wondering that as well.  Didn't she mention once that someone who knew her or "B"  found her on here... like from her dentists office or something...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Adalyn 9/28/2010 & Peter 4/1/2013

• Options

She's still around, but mostly hangs out on FB April page.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I hope everything is going well for her as well! tsharon, if you are still on here - let us know! ;) 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageMichmax11:
    was thinking about her today too - after I noticed there was a new board called "third party reproduction".  Not sure if she has moved over there, or even see it.

I actually went over there to see if maybe that was her new "home", but didn't see her.

tsharon, we miss you! 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I'm around sometimes, but I stay mostly to the FB group.  I don't seem to have much time to log on here anymore...getting ready for Carly!  

Thank you all for thinking of me and B...she's doing wonderfully, and we're on the countdown now till our little lady makes her grand entrance.  Hope you are all doing fabulously! 

One of my best friends ("B") offered to be our surrogate, and we're now expecting a baby in April 2013 after two cycles of natural IUI at the Jones Institute. For medical reasons, we are not biologically related to our unborn child. Yes, I guess that makes this a "planned adoption."

Waiting for our Miracle Baby, Carly Marie, Due April 24, 2013!

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"