June 2013 Moms

Got wedding ring back from being repaired...

Me walking out the door of the jeweler, after realizing I'm 6 months preggo and my wedding ring (that has been in the repair shop since I was 10 weeks) is still big on me!

Re: Got wedding ring back from being repaired...

• Lol, nice!  I'm really hoping you actually did that dance!  I think my wedding ring wearing days are numbered, some mornings it takes a bit too much effort to shove them on.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • So far I've been lucky- my rings still fit. Then again, it's still cold here. I think Hubby would cry if I didn't wear them. Our wedding bands never come off, my rock comes off when I sleep. I didn't wear it one day and his face was SO SAD. I felt naked without it.
    imageimage
    Our lil' diva: late like her Momma: 40 weeks 5 days!
  • Loading the player...
  • image~~Chels&Ry~~:
    Lol, nice!  I'm really hoping you actually did that dance!  I think my wedding ring wearing days are numbered, some mornings it takes a bit too much effort to shove them on.

DD and I Swayzed our way out to the car. It was probably the pinnacle of my pregnancy so far. Let's hope it stays this way! When I was pregnant with DD my ring was off by now!  

• imageRissNRuss:
    So far I've been lucky- my rings still fit. Then again, it's still cold here. I think Hubby would cry if I didn't wear them. Our wedding bands never come off, my rock comes off when I sleep. I didn't wear it one day and his face was SO SAD. I felt naked without it.

I am the same way, and it sounds like our hubbies should be friends! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"