Cloth Diapering

CD Wishlists

So I'm dying to buy some new diapers. For months now, I've been only buying fabric, so my wishlist is just getting longer.

What's on your wishlist?

imageimageimage
imageimage
Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
It all revolves around you.

Re: CD Wishlists

• In no particular order...

Thirsties Duo AIO scottish storm, Swaddlebees Simplex elephants, newborn simplex, Tot Bots 3 little pigs, and I want a Kawaii P&N and LGBB to see what all the hype is about.

imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • Swaddlebees Simplexes. I love them and I want many more. Most swirls, tweets, and stars. I really want to try the new Elementals even though I don't have the old one. I keep hearing raves about applecheeks so I want to try one but they really don't interest me otherwise. Tots bots easy fit. I want more NB Smplexes and Kawaii P&N too.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Thirsties duos size 2 both AIOs and wraps..DS is fast outgrowing his size 1s
    imageimageAnniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Swaddlebees Simplex in monkey, elephants, monsters and dinos. GMD organic prefolds. More Kawaii Bamboo Minkys. Cloth wipes from etsy. I would take ANY Goodmama fitted, they look amazingly comfy. 

image image image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Bottombumpers sized, more swaddlebees simplex 2.0, swaddlebees os, BabyKicks, peachy green solo luxe AIO, BubuBebe fitted, tangerine baby fitted, BGE, BG freetime, grovia AIO, Capri cover, applecheeks. Oh and another pail liner replacement wetbag.
  • imageSecretAgentKate:

imagethemrsbird:
    Thirsties duos size 2 both AIOs and wraps..DS is fast outgrowing his size 1s

Thirsties are 15% off at kellyscloset right now.  I may or may not have just ordered 3 of them this morning. 

Unfortunately, all CD purchases have been halted by my DH until after I go back to work...soooo glad I ordered my hemp fleece for inserts/doublers before that edict!
    imageimageAnniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm super keen to buy the new Itti Bitti colors.  You can pre-order on the AU site, but they're not yet available in the States.  ZOMG Wasabi.

The word you're looking for is SEX.  I promise.  No, it's not gender.  It's sex.  You're welcome.
  • imagemypalbabs:

I'm super keen to buy the new Itti Bitti colors.  You can pre-order on the AU site, but they're not yet available in the States.  ZOMG Wasabi.

It's hard to tell, are these minky or are they just kind of "weathered" looking? Either way the Atlantis and Mulberry are awesome and just made it to my wishlist.

imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • More bamboo prefolds, another BabyKicks pocket, Swaddlebees Simplex in elephants or monsters since everyone keeps telling me I need to try them, two more Blueberry Coveralls (maybe monsters and messy hands), Sbish/Sbloom snapless mulit fitted, a couple hemp doublers to use ON, and some fleece to cut up for more liners. 

image imageimageimage

• I really want a couple Tots Bots Tini Fits for DS on the way. I saw them at a local CD shop, and they're just so cute, plus I like the potential to add absorbency. But the price tag! Ugh! Hard to justify for a NB dipe.
  • imagebhdoucette:
    I really want a couple Tots Bots Tini Fits for DS on the way. I saw them at a local CD shop, and they're just so cute, plus I like the potential to add absorbency. But the price tag! Ugh! Hard to justify for a NB dipe.

I totally want a Tini Fits too but the price is what holds me back. I love my Easy Fits, and have one in every solid color, and would already have the same with the NB dipes if the price wasn't so high...

My wishlist consists of more Bamboozles (our go to dipe for ON), wool in a size large (since DD is fast approaching the point where she will no longer fit in med), particularly the Sunshine color unveiled for sloomb's summer collection, a couple more Blueberry pockets in the stay-dry option (I only have 1 of those, 3 of the bamboo, so I have to even it out!), a couple of gender neutral Blueberry covers and a bunch of Kawaii's, particularly their NB/smaller dipes. I also wouldn't mind some Goodmama or B4 fitteds... Or trying a new Elemental out...  

• imageInto+the+Kitty:
    imagemypalbabs:

I'm super keen to buy the new Itti Bitti colors.  You can pre-order on the AU site, but they're not yet available in the States.  ZOMG Wasabi.

It's hard to tell, are these minky or are they just kind of "weathered" looking? Either way the Atlantis and Mulberry are awesome and just made it to my wishlist.

If I remember right, they're minky. I've been eyeing Seafoam, Azure, and Mulberry since they unveiled them. 

• I totally want to add to my Swaddlebees Simplex stash - maybe swirls and messy hands.  But what I really, really want (and will probably never have) is a couple Twinkie Tush fitteds.

BabyFruit Ticker

imageimage 

BFP 1/24/2012 - DS Born 9/22/2012 (11 days early!)
    BFP 2/15/2014 - CP 2/19/2014
    BFP 11/4/2014 - Due 7/14/2015
  • imagePokeMom:
    imageInto+the+Kitty:
    imagemypalbabs:

If I remember right, they're minky. I've been eyeing Seafoam, Azure, and Mulberry since they unveiled them. 

They feel like they are made out of kitten fluff.

The word you're looking for is SEX.  I promise.  No, it's not gender.  It's sex.  You're welcome.
  • imagemypalbabs:
    imagePokeMom:
    imageInto+the+Kitty:
    imagemypalbabs:

They feel like they are made out of kitten fluff.

That's it. You have officially made me add these to my wishlist. Anything that is fluffy and/or like a cute little kitten must be awesome. 

• I'd like a couple more Blueberry pockets. Stars, monsters, and giraffes are my top choices. BG 4.0 in Albert and Mirror, since I don't have those two. I saw the cutest bicycle print at Sassy Cloth on Etsy, but it wasn't there the last time I checked which makes me mad that I didn't snap it up as soon as I saw it.

I really wanted a tots bots in cosmic, and a RaR in whaletale, but both are discontinued. 

OHM born 12/16/11, BAM born 1/10/14, mmc 06/30/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm cutoff from new purchases for awhile because my stash is getting ridiculous and I've only been CDing for 5 months but here's what I've had my eye on:

Ecoposh fitted for ON

RaR OS cover in Preppy. I already have a OS Pocket in Preppy and LOVE it and DD is starting to outgrow her Thirsties size 1 covers so I'll need new bigger ones soon. Right? Wink

Tots Bots Easy Fit in the new Nature Girl print - so cute!

Would love to try some sbish flats as well since I love our sbish fitteds so much.

Oh and a wool wrap from Lambie Love. And maybe another one of her fitteds. I love all her stuff.

• Oh my wishlist is long since I really don't have anything in my stash yet but a couple of preemie prefolds. 

Thirsties Covers

Bummis Super Brite and Bummis Original Wraps

Swaddlebees Simplex Newborn

BumGenius Freetime and 4.0s

Charlie Banana XS and OSs

Lots of colors of each.  

Began TTC #1 in January 2011
    Confirmation and Removal of Endo - March 2012
    +#1 on 4/1/12 - m/c @ ~8w 5d
    +#2 Tx cycle 4 - 5 mg Letrozole + 75iu Follsitim & Ovidrel w/ IUI on 11/13/12 - EDD 7/23/13 
    7 week u/s revealed THREE babies, all with heartbeats.  153bpm, 148bpm, and 136bpm
    9 week u/s revealed loss of Baby B.  A and C are growing on track.  A measuring 9w1d with 172bpm and C measuring 9w0d with 179 bpm.  
    Elective sex determination u/s on 2/8 revealed... boy AND girl!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagechristinesb19:

I'd like a couple more Blueberry pockets. Stars, monsters, and giraffes are my top choices. BG 4.0 in Albert and Mirror, since I don't have those two. I saw the cutest bicycle print at Sassy Cloth on Etsy, but it wasn't there the last time I checked which makes me mad that I didn't snap it up as soon as I saw it.

I really wanted a tots bots in cosmic, and a RaR in whaletale, but both are discontinued. 

You should contact her threw etsy and ask if she can still make it. I asked her about the pink and green elephant print and she put it back up for me. It's worth a shot. 

• My wish list is quite extensive since I really don't have any os yet other than two diaper safaris that I bought when they were bogo so I can see if I like them when she's bigger. My immediate wishlist includes 10-20 Kawaii P&Ns or LGBBs. I currently have 20 P&Ns which are all we are using currently now that Annabelle fits in them and it's only enough to go about 1.5 days between washing (or less when she decides to poop right after I change her) so I need some more.

My future wish list includes:

Blueberry in the elephant and cow

Swaddlebees in Monkeys, swirls, giraffes, blooms and butterflies

Tiny Tush: Sweet heart, sunset, dazzle, amore and cupid

Tots Bot: London 

Rumparooz: Lux and Eco owls

Bumgenius: Lovelace

Best Bottom: Pink Giraffe and Wild Berry

Ecoposh: Peace and Love

Charlie Banana: Blackbearry, The Kate and Butterfly 

And from Sassy Cloth on etsy I want the Midnight elephants, pink and green elephants, black with butterflies, red with hearts, and pink/brown flowers 

Of course I haven't tried any of these brands (other than Rumparooz but only in lil joeys which I loved) so these are based on what I've seen suggested here and what's cute of course haha. If I got everything on this list it would be really expensive so I'll probably stick more to the Kawaii and Alvas with a few more expensive ones sprinkled in for fun. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"