March 2013 Moms
Options

40 Weeks 1 day

I'm supposed to be a February mama but unless he comes in the next 12 hours...I'm a March mama. My due date was yesterday, if he's not here by Tuesday they will induce me. Here's to hoping he comes naturally! *crossing fingers* and praying.

Re: 40 Weeks 1 day

• Options
    I have been hanging out here too, I am fairly certain LO is not coming in the next 12 hours for me either.  How come they are inducing you so early?  I hope your LO comes on his own in the mean time!
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic      image
    View Full Size Image

• Options
    They said that 41 weeks is a good inducing time. She said the farther past your due date the placenta starts to deteriorate which can cause stillbirth.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    March birthdays are always nicer than February, in my opinion :) Welcome to the board!
  • Options
    41 weeks isn't early for an induction.  That is the standard for my OB - if no baby by 40 weeks, they schedule you for an indiction at 41 weeks.  That is what happened with my son.
    Son #1 is already 2! Not too much longer until Son No.2 arrives! Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I gotcha, I was just surprised they were doing it a day earlier because of the recent statements issued by the APA regarding induction.Going past 41 weeks is definitely difficult, I am getting ultrasounds every other day!  Good luck, hope LO comes on his own first!
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic      image
    View Full Size Image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"