UPDATE: FWP: Help me decide — The Bump
November 2012 Moms

UPDATE: FWP: Help me decide

Kate Spade Little Minka Crossbody

Coach Maggie

Coach Courtenay

******Oops, forgot to add******

I am not paying for these. I have racked up some "rewards points" at work and can use them on this weird internal "online shop" we have.

I put this in the FWP thread but forgot to put it here. I hope I didnt come off as a "hey look at me, I want tos spend $$$ and cant decide" girl Stick out tongue

BFP #1- 11/7/10 ~EDD 7/20/11 ~M/C (bo) 12/6/10 @ 8wks ~Missing my Little Firework

BFP #2- 9/11/11 ~EDD 5/25/12 ~M/C (mmc10w)11/4/11 @ 11wks ~Missing my May Flower

BFP #3- 02/21/12 ~EDD 11/1/12  Audrey Lee Born 11/4/2012

BFP #4 ~EDD 6/20/14 stick baby stick!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: UPDATE: FWP: Help me decide

• I am so boring. I usually get black purses because I usually wear black at work.

BFP #1- 11/7/10 ~EDD 7/20/11 ~M/C (bo) 12/6/10 @ 8wks ~Missing my Little Firework

BFP #2- 9/11/11 ~EDD 5/25/12 ~M/C (mmc10w)11/4/11 @ 11wks ~Missing my May Flower

• Toss up between the two Coach bags for me :)
    V|V TSP V|V
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Cross body coach for sure!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I am in love with the Courtenay!

• Cute!  I like the Maggie.

• Kate Spade all the way
    V|V TSP V|V
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • The Maggie has my vote.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers 46808 845377924360 2036704678 n

WIMG950372 1

• The Maggie.

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    photo 9c28f28c-5aae-4b20-8f02-ea27ec37f516_zpsdaed06b5.jpg
  • Thanks Ladies.

I am still deciding. Leaning towards the Maggie or the Courtenay, but we shall see.

• Coach Maggie!!!

• My first thought was, which is cheaper. Then I realized that probably none of them! Style wise I like the courtenay, I like having a pocket on the outside for things I use several times a day like car keys and chapstick.

• image persephonerose:
    My first thought was, which is cheaper. Then I realized that probably none of them! Style wise I like the courtenay, I like having a pocket on the outside for things I use several times a day like car keys and chapstick.

Just updated. I would be using some rewards points my work gives out. Not "real" money.

The Courtenay is the "cheaper" bag so I could get that one and save the rest of my points. I like the pocket too.

• image BarooGirl:

image persephonerose:
    My first thought was, which is cheaper. Then I realized that probably none of them! Style wise I like the courtenay, I like having a pocket on the outside for things I use several times a day like car keys and chapstick.

Just updated. I would be using some rewards points my work gives out. Not "real" money.

The Courtenay is the "cheaper" bag so I could get that one and save the rest of my points. I like the pocket too.

Aw I didn't mean to seem as if I was judging your spending. My SIL says I have no fashion sense. I have plenty, I just hate spending money on clothing, purses, and shoes. Now take me too a beading store or joanns and I can spend money like there is no tomorrow!

• image persephonerose:
    image BarooGirl:

image persephonerose:

Aw I didn't mean to seem as if I was judging your spending. My SIL says I have no fashion sense. I have plenty, I just hate spending money on clothing, purses, and shoes. Now take me too a beading store or joanns and I can spend money like there is no tomorrow!

I didnt really think you were. I just am not a big spender anyway.

I love that we got these points but it also irritates me.

We had to pay taxes on the cash value of the points 1k points = $50 (their calculation). I keep calculating the "real price" of the items on our website and it isnt anywhere in our favor. I also LOVE to find a good bargain. I know if I went to the Coach outlet I could get the same purse for about 50% off retail. I really wish they would have just given us cash to spend how we wanted. Or even let us purchase gift cards. I hate spending full price even if it isnt with real money.

Plus, if someone handed me $400 and told me I had to buy something for myself it wouldnt be anything on this website. I would love a nice pair of expensive shoes.

• I like the Maggie!  :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards