Infertility
Options

Anyone else have no tubes?! I really need some advice

I posted on SAIF and asked this question, and got some great advice, but I am looking for someone who may be going through this right now. I go back to my RE tomorrow to see what our next steps are after the LAP surgery. I was just wondering what to expect. Everything else is good...ovaries, uterus, BW, etc.

TIA!

Me 28 DH 30 Married 08-11-07 TTC since 07/11 HSG 01-21-13 Left FTB Seeing RE 1-28-13 RE 1-28-13 Both tubes blocked LAP surgery 2-15-13 Both tubes removed Started IVF #1 June 2013 Meds: BCP, Lupron, Gonal-F, Ovidrel, Medrol, Doxycycline
Beta #1-BFP!!! HCG-55 Beta #2--111 Beta #3--2,825 Beta #4 22,031 1st U/S 7-29-13 Saw and heard our little sweet pea's heartbeat!! 109 bpm 

Re: Anyone else have no tubes?! I really need some advice

• Options
    Hi, I have no tubes because I had them removed since they were so damaged. I had them "repaired" but it only caused me to have an ectopic. Let me know if I can help!
    image. IVF July 2012 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I have no tubes for 2 ectopics. Everything else is good, no complications and no guess work for any RE I go right to IVF treatment. That is one bright light in all of this because it would be so much for me having to try IUI and fail to move on to IVF. Also there is a post a few days back for another lady who recently lost her tubes. Hope this helps.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

*siggy warning*

I have no tubes either. I have a unicornuate uterus (basically just the left side). The tube I had on the right wasn't connected to the functioning side of my uterus so they removed it and the tube I had on the left side was clubbed on both ends so they removed it to prevent any future complications. Aside from my smaller uterus everything else is fine - both of my ovaries function just fine.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"