August 2012 Moms
Options

Oh my gahhh.

Ds has been crying all day. He could be happily playing and suddenly just starts crying. He just got through screaming, I gave him a teething tablet, he fussed and then fell asleep, woke up screaming, then fell back asleep. He doesn't have a fever, isn't messing with his ears, and doesn't seemed bothered by laying down flat. So I'm almost positive it's not an ear infection, and it's just some intense teething.

Yesterday was similar, but not this bad.

I'm hoping that other tooth on the bottom makes it's appearance soon to accompany the one he got almost 3 weeks ago. I guess this tooth hurts way more than the other one did.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Oh my gahhh.

• Options

Poor guy. Hopefully you both get some relief soon.

• Options
    Yeah either teeth or an early EI.  Either way hope it passes soon!

Mom of 2 monkeys and 1 on the way!
           Christian12/06, Liam 08/12, Monkey #3 10/10 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS's first two teeth are starting to make an appearance and DS has been acting the same way.  The first one started to poke through today, and it looks like his 2nd tooth isn't far behind.  I just gave him some Tylenol.  He's now snuggling in my lap and staring at my laptop.  I think he will be back to sleep soon. 
  • Options
    This was our night last night. c woke up a few times just screaming, then went to bed finally. I ended up giving her Tylenol because the tablets were not providing enough relief. GL! I hope he feels better soon.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic C 5.14.08 c 8.9.12 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    If misery loves company, you'll love me!  DD is doing the exact same thing.  Plus she did it all. night. long.  DH finally put her in her crib today and told me he needs a break. He just couldn't handle her screaming at him anymore.  I'll have to try the teething tablets and see if that helps us find some relief.  She also goes to the pedi today for her shots so he can rule anything else out while we're there. 
  • Options

i told DH a few days ago that i hope DD gets a tooth soon, otherwise i might be forced to face the reality that my daughter might just be a biotch.  hahaha.

every bad day for the last two months, i'm like, "oh, it must be a tooth!"

there ain't no teeth that look even remotely close to popping out of this girls mouth. 

sigh.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"