November 2012 Moms
Options

Talk to me about late night pumping

So,

Since returning to work, Asa has been STTN (or only getting up once around 4:30) and since I don't need to get up early for baby I have been slacking on getting up to pump. Are you guys still getting up specifically to pump? Do I need to be to keep my supply up? I'm super worried if I keep sleeping through the night without pumping my supply will start to drop. Any advice or knowledge on this would be much appreciated. Thanks ladies!!!!!!

Re: Talk to me about late night pumping

• Options

I never pump at night. M goes to bed around 7 or 8 sleeps till 2 or 3. Eats then back to bed until 6. So, I go about 7 or 8 hours between feedings at night. 

I feel like my supply has adjusted accordingly. I also SAH so I don't really worry too much about creating a stash.  

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    photo 9c28f28c-5aae-4b20-8f02-ea27ec37f516_zpsdaed06b5.jpg
  • Options
    My supply adjusted as well... My last pump of the night is around 10-10:30, and my first morning pump is around 7.
    Those who don't believe in love at first sight, have never given birth
    Big sister meeting little brother for the first time-
    <a href="http://s326.photobucket.com/albums/k409/YellowMiles/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm in the same boat and I don't pump at night. So, I normally go from about 9-10pm til whenever he wakes up which is 4-6am ish.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My last pump is between 10-10:30pm.  I pump again at 6am when I wake, no change in my supply whatsoever.
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    M wakes up to eat once a night around. 2 or 3. Last night he slept through that time and I ended up pumping because my boobs hurt so bad. I will probably see if they will adjust if he keeps sleeping longer though. Why get up if you don't have to?
    Photobucket
    "For this child I prayed; and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him:"
    -1 Samuel 1:27 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Options

imagemilesc:
    My supply adjusted as well... My last pump of the night is around 10-10:30, and my first morning pump is around 7.

this exactly. 

• Options

My goal is to night pump. It doesnt always happen. I do notice my supply dips a little if I dont (2-4oz per day less). Audrey STTN most of the time. Our last feeding is around 8pm and I have my alarm set for 5:30am so I can get up and pump before she wakes.

I just hate getting up in the middle of the night. I try and do that at least on the weekends so I can sleep in. If I dont midnight pump and I bursting by 5:30a

BFP #1- 11/7/10 ~EDD 7/20/11 ~M/C (bo) 12/6/10 @ 8wks ~Missing my Little Firework

BFP #2- 9/11/11 ~EDD 5/25/12 ~M/C (mmc10w)11/4/11 @ 11wks ~Missing my May Flower

BFP #3- 02/21/12 ~EDD 11/1/12  Audrey Lee Born 11/4/2012

BFP #4 ~EDD 6/20/14 stick baby stick!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    imageJenner37:

imagemilesc:

this exactly. 

Me also. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"