2nd Trimester
Options

HELP! They just sprayed for roaches here at work..worried if its safe?

Geesh! A company just came and sprayed my workplace for cockroaches. I saw them but thought they came in to inspect but was with clients and the phone ringing off the hook so I didn't realize they had sprayed.  Now I have a headache and wondering if it is safe for me to be in here? Confused
Cheryl (26) Andy (25) Married 1 year as of 8-17-13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: HELP! They just sprayed for roaches here at work..worried if its safe?

• Options
    Call your doctor!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I wouldn't want to be there for that, either. Pregnant or not! 
    DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w
    Expecting #3, EDD 1.29.18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'd call your doctor and ask. Open a window, start a fan if you have a headache. If they are spraying inside the office then it should be non-toxic. 

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options

I left that dam place and went to get something for lunch..My headache is gone thank God! I called my OB nurseline..she went and asked the OB and I guess it is safe for me to be in there..I was googling pesticides earlier and most I saw said it would be harmful to the fetus and other sites said it should be fine..Im just on edge constantly because of all that I've been through, even in the ER less than 48 hours ago :(  Prim, there are windows but they don't open :(  I will freeze everyone out though cause I plan on going back and propping the door open!

Cheryl (26) Andy (25) Married 1 year as of 8-17-13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Its so funny you brought this up. I worked for a company where we were call center reps, I remember when I was about 17 weeks some co workers were playing around with a can of pepper spray and it covered our whole foor (it was police pepper spray) felt like I swollowed a brisol pad. Then when I was about 24 weeks they sprayed for bed bugs, I'm sure it's bad for the baby but I honestly don't think the company cared about what they were doing. It happens I guess.

But me a LO are perfectly fine ^^

BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"