**TTC #1 Sep 2009-Feb 2013** Me: 33 DH: 32 (healthy, SA = normal)
DX (May 2010) = Lap #1 showed Stage I-II endometriosis. HSG normal. Tx with 6 mo Lupron (which did nothing...) Lap #2 June 2011 to remove endo, uterine fibroid, and polyp
IUI #1-#3 (July-Sep 2011): All Clomid 50 mg + unmonitored IUI = All BFN
October 2011 - April 2012: Outta $$$ (no insurance coverage) = back to tryin' on our own
May 2012 - August 2012: Mental break from trying
October 2012: New OB. Bloodwork normal aside from slightly low progesterone
November 2012: IUI #4: Letrozole 2.5 mg + Novarel trigger + monitored IUI + progesterone = BFN
IVF #1: Long Lupron Protocol,Menopur,Follistim, ER = 2/12/13 27R/26M/23F
2/17/13 Transferred 1 perfect Grade 1 blast. 17 frostbabies.
HPT 7dp5dt: BFP!!! Beta #1 9dp5dt: 108 Beta #2 11dp5dt: 368
U/S #1 3/21: Heartbeat and one perfect bean!! DS born 11/6/13 via c-section
TTC #2 March - August 2015 = all BFNs
Prep for FET #1: Aug 2015: found "mass" in uterus on saline sonogram; scheduled a hysteroscopy to remove.
Sept 2015: Hysteroscopy: mass turned out to be scar tissue(?), all removed. Recheck saline sonogram 2 weeks later showed "stuff" still in uterus (more scar tissue? remnants from surgery? Will see if clears with a period). Recheck saline sonogram 1 week later: all clear! Start Lupron and Estrace. Follow up u/s 2 weeks later: uterine lining only 5mm, add in patches. Follow up u/s 1 week later: uterine lining = 4.3mm (argh!), stop estrace and patches and start estradiol injections twice/week. Follow up u/s 2 weeks later: uterine lining = 5mm Instructed to keep on estradiol injections and recheck in 5 days = lining still at 5mm. Need to make a decision - go for it? Or toss in the towel w/ this cycle and start all over again next year with a new protocol. Decided to go for it as we had 17 frosties; what have we got to lose??
12/2/15 = transferred 1 perfect Grade B blast
12/9/15 = HPT - BFP!!!!
Beta #1 12/11/15: 236 Beta #2 12/14/15: 503 Please stick little one!!!!
U/S scheduled for week of 1/4/16