February 2012 Moms
Options

CP! Teeth - but not "how many" :-)

Thanks to jesse's wisdom tooth post below, it got me thinking....[Poll]
Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

Re: CP! Teeth - but not "how many" :-)

• Options
    We got this keepsake thing at the baby shower that had a little tin for "first curl" and a tin for "first tooth"... Honestly, creeps the hell out of me, but I'm still going to do it.
  • Options

imageAshleyAnthony2B:
    We got this keepsake thing at the baby shower that had a little tin for "first curl" and a tin for "first tooth"... Honestly, creeps the hell out of me, but I'm still going to do it.

I'm the same way. MIL still has DH's baby teeth (yes, teeth!). WTH do you DO with them?  I'm tossing Allison's...it is so gross to me to have teeth just hanging around the house...

ick...

Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't want to keep teeth.  I do, however, have a baggie of them in my top dresser drawer.  Not all of them, just some of them.  I have no idea what to do with them but for some reason (probably because people gave us boxes for them, there's a spot in a baby book to put one, social pressure!!) I feel bad tossing them all.  I am so not putting it in the baby book.  Or the box (I think I regifted that weird thing...where do you even store that?).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I don't know either. Part of me says keep for sentimental reasons and the other part says ewwwww.

Speaking of ewwww and teeth...MIL was cleaning out something at her house maybe it was the attic and found where she had kept DH's teeth he had pulled for his braces. I was a little creeped out by that.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I don't know yet. I'm usually pretty sentimental, but I can't see hanging onto teeth. However, my mom is much less sentimental and one time when I was little I snooped in her jewelry box and found a baggie of teeth. So..... lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"