February 2012 Moms

Who was it...

That had her csection scar reopen. Did I miss an update? I've been wondering what happened and how she is doing.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Who was it...

• Shoot, I can't remember who it was but I seem to remember it was ok.  Something like a poorly located skin ulcer?  Does that even make sense?

If not, ignore me!

Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• imageMrMrsandBaby:

Shoot, I can't remember who it was but I seem to remember it was ok.  Something like a poorly located skin ulcer?  Does that even make sense?

If not, ignore me!

I think you're right about the poorly located skin ulcer... but I forget who it was too!!! I suck at remembering.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers BFP # 1 - June 2nd, 2011 - EDD Feb 5, 2012 Birthday Feb 10, 2012 BFP # 2 - Jan 19, 2012 - EDD Sept 24, 2013 - CP Jan 24, 2012
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMeganSony:
    imageMrMrsandBaby:

Shoot, I can't remember who it was but I seem to remember it was ok.  Something like a poorly located skin ulcer?  Does that even make sense?

If not, ignore me!

I think you're right about the poorly located skin ulcer... but I forget who it was too!!! I suck at remembering.

You're both right and it was AshleyAnthon2B

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageMeganSony:
    imageMrMrsandBaby:

If not, ignore me!

That would be me. And yes to the skin ulcer. Still on antibiotics to clear it up, but all in all, doing wellSmile and have learned not to jump to worst case scenario

• I've never heard of a skin ulcer... Sounds painful!
  • imageAshleyAnthony2B:
    imageMeganSony:
    imageMrMrsandBaby:

If not, ignore me!

That would be me. And yes to the skin ulcer. Still on antibiotics to clear it up, but all in all, doing wellSmile and have learned not to jump to worst case scenario

HA!  I'm pretty sure we all would have gone to worst case scenario!

Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• imageAshleyAnthony2B:
    imageMeganSony:
    imageMrMrsandBaby:

If not, ignore me!

I thought it was you but I didn't want to call out the wrong person lol! I'm glad you're doing we'll and that it didn't reopen. Not gonna lie, I was freaking out a little that it could happen.
  • I always go with worse case that way whatever the diagnosis is it's gonna be better than me dying! 

I had gallstones and I was like "Sh!t I need to write a will!".

• imageMar5195:

I always go with worse case that way whatever the diagnosis is it's gonna be better than me dying! 

lol that is totally me. And I had a doozy of a health year this past year. In my mind, I shouldbe dead 10 times over.

The skin ulcer has certainly had its unpleasant moments. It's bizarre, because it has been painful, and up until now I have had zero surface sensation for about an inch or so on either side of the incision scar. So it's weird to go from no feeling, to a decent amount of pain. I'm very lucky it seems to be clearing up pretty quickly thoughSmile

• imageAshleyAnthony2B:
    imageMar5195:

I always go with worse case that way whatever the diagnosis is it's gonna be better than me dying! 

lol that is totally me. And I had a doozy of a health year this past year. In my mind, I shouldbe dead 10 times over.

The skin ulcer has certainly had its unpleasant moments. It's bizarre, because it has been painful, and up until now I have had zero surface sensation for about an inch or so on either side of the incision scar. So it's weird to go from no feeling, to a decent amount of pain. I'm very lucky it seems to be clearing up pretty quickly thoughSmile

Glad to hear it's doing better and that it didn't reopen! That was definitely scary sp don't beat yourself too much for jumping to conclusions!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"