February 2013 Moms
Options

Poor DD

This morning I was changing DS's diaper and DD rolled off the couch. I of course freaked out and took her to the dr. She was fine. She fell on carpet and was fine. We were told to watch her tonight. 

Then this evening DH had her on the bed and DS accidentally sat on her. I was coming to pick up DD so I was right there but am not sure how much of him was really sitting on her. I picked up DS right away so it was very quick. She didnt even cry. She judt ate and is acting very normal. Should I call again? Of course I am beyond freaking out again and a complete mess.

Seriously how could this happen twice in one day.  :( feeling like a horrible mother. 

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Poor DD

• Options
    I think she will be ok. If she's still acting normal then nothing to worry about. My dd has rolled ds off the couch, pulled him out of the bouncer and pushed the bouncer over with him in it. He has been very lucky to have landed on the rug. She doesn't do it on purpose she just wants to help so bad.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks for the reassurance! I appreciate it!! I think the lack of sleep is catching up to me :) and freaking me out more than needed. 
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"