January 2013 Moms

I need a new swaddle sack

DS is probably about 13 lbs at this point and I can barely swaddle him in his swaddle sack...

Anyone have a recommendation for a good fleece swaddle sack for a bigger baby?
imageimageAnniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I need a new swaddle sack

• Halo has a bunch of larger sizes...assuming your LO isn't yet an escape artist. ;)
    TTC Since 11/10 due to Unexplained IF 
    4 Rounds of Clomid, 2 Rounds of Femara + IUI, 2 rounds of IUI+ Injectables (Bravelle + Menopur) = First BFP! TWIN GIRLS!

November 2, 2012 - Claire (2lbs 8.9oz) and Paige (2lbs 10oz) arrive at 29w3d due to PTL and pPROM at 28w5d 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Definitely the Halo fleece sleepsack swaddle.

Norah transformed our family January 6, 2013

imageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Second the halo sleep sacks my DD uses the one without the arm swaddle and uses size small...she is nearly twelve pounds and 23.5 inches long and has plenty of room if that helps
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yep, Halo. I have the next size up, he's not in it yet though.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • imagekittynap:

Love our Halo, I didn't realize they made a bigger size.

STMs when did you have to d/c using it? It will be weird to just put DS to sleep in fleece pajamas with no blanket when he starts getting more mobile.

You can get just the sack, with no swaddle in bigger sizes, this is probably what I will do. Or you could always swaddle arms out too. I got my size smalls on amazon, he just has a little bit to grow with his legs before he's out of the newborns. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I just ordered a large fleece swaddleme.
  • imagekittynap:

STMs when did you have to d/c using it? It will be weird to just put DS to sleep in fleece pajamas with no blanket when he starts getting more mobile.

DD just stopped wearing a sleepsack (obviously not swaddled) at 2 years. She mastered the art of walking in it early on. I actually made our sleepsacks once she was too big for size small, and stopped needing to be swaddled.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagekielpinskim:
    imagekittynap:

DD just stopped wearing a sleepsack (obviously not swaddled) at 2 years. She mastered the art of walking in it early on. I actually made our sleepsacks once she was too big for size small, and stopped needing to be swaddled.

They make size medium, and large too!

https://www.amazon.com/SleepSack-Applique-Micro-Fleece-Wearable-Blanket/dp/B004G8QN7Q/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1362072489&sr=8-5&keywords=sleep+sacks+for+toddlers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"