TTC After a Loss

GTKY

Please excuse any mobile formatting changes.

If you could be a superhero who would you be?

Ever been skydiving, bungee jumping, hanggliding or any other such feat? Hot air ballooning? Any you'd like to do?

What's at the top of your bucket list?

Coffee? Tea? Neither?

Favorite item of clothing?

Favorite item of SO's clothing?

Pinterest or no? We've seen fails that are so funny. What about successes? Anything you want to brag about?

One thing you're looking forward to over the weekend?

Sorry this is a post and run. But I will read and respond when I can!

dream 1 CAME TRUE 2.13.2010

<dream 2> 12.2011

2.10.12 : 4 weeks

6.17.12 : 10 weeks

10.10.12 : 4 weeks, 6 days

12.13.12 : 9 weeks, 1 day

4.6.13 : 4 weeks, 4 days

10.27.13 : 5 weeks, 6 days

4.2.14 (IVF #1) : 4 weeks, 1 day

6.19.14 : IVF #2 Negative

</dream 2>

resolve.org

AMA, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, heterozygous MTHFR

"all it was was a fairytale and devotion to a dream"

lyrics

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
***All always welcome!!***

Re: GTKY

• If you could be a superhero who would you be? Hmmmm, probably Batman. He doesn't have any special powers; he's just a bad-a$$ with a lot of money, lol

Ever been skydiving, bungee jumping, hanggliding or any other such feat? Hot air ballooning? Any you'd like to do?
    I've been bungee jumping. It was awesome! I've always wanted to go skydiving and hot air ballooning, but DH is so not up for that, lol

Take like a month and just trek through Europe.

Coffee? Tea? Neither?
    It depends on my mood. I've been drinking a lot of tea lately; it helps me relax and keep calm. But I think today it's going to be all about coffee since it's going to be quite a long day. I'm already jittery and it's only 8am, lol. I've been up since 4 and won't get home until after 10 tonight.

Don't judge, but these Calvin Klein jeggings that I got before Christmas. They fit like a glove and they really make me feel awesome about myself.

I love when he wears thermal long-sleeve shirts that are just a little tight on him. But he usually hates wearing long-sleeve shirts since he gets hot and can't easily remove it like he can with a zip-up sweatshirt. I do lay out his clothes for him and always try make him put one on, lol

Pinterest or no? We've seen fails that are so funny. What about successes? Anything you want to brag about?
    I love Pinterest! All the recipes I've tried have turned out fairly decent. Since we're renovating our kitchen, I have so many kitchen ideas pinned and keep telling DH "this is what I want!" "no, changed my mind, I want this!" "nope, now it's this!" So, maybe once we have the kitchen finished and we've used some of my pins, I'll brag about them then

Actually really looking forward to going to the dentist on Saturday so I can get this tooth taken care of. Also, FIL is coming over on Saturday to check out one of the walls in the kitchen to see if we can knock that down. I will be in heaven if we can just take the whole thing down; I swear, it will completely change my life, lol
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP #1 8/1/11, MMC 10/5/11, D&C 11/1/11
     BFP #2 5/28/13, EDD 1/17/14. Elliott - 12/31/13
  • imageanitaflora:
    Please excuse any mobile formatting changes. If you could be a superhero who would you be? Ever been skydiving, bungee jumping, hanggliding or any other such feat? Hot air ballooning? Any you'd like to do? What's at the top of your bucket list? Coffee? Tea? Neither? Favorite item of clothing? Favorite item of SO's clothing? Pinterest or no? We've seen fails that are so funny. What about successes? Anything you want to brag about? One thing you're looking forward to over the weekend? Sorry this is a post and run. But I will read and respond when I can!

1.  Hmmmm . . . not sure about any particular character, but if I could have a superpower, I think it would be invisibility or mind reading.

2. Nope. I rock climb, but that is not that exciting. I really want to go hang-gliding, though. 

3. Bucket list? Nearly all my bucket list stuff is travel related. I really want to back pack India, climb Kilimanjaro, trek the Himalayas, and trek Peru. 

4. I have a really adorable pencil skirt that I love (now I just need to drop some weight so that I can fit back in it). I also love a good coat. I'm a sucker for a dramatic collar and pretty much anything with interesting construction/structure.   Hmmm. SO.  We love going to see bands and he has quite the collection of indie T-shirts, so I'll go with that. I love to sleep in them.

5. Pinterest. Fun to look at, never to attempt.

6. I got nothing.

7.  Date night and a nice long run. 

ETA: fix answer to #1

Me: 36 yo, TTC #1 since Feb. 2012
    BFP #1, 3/12, EDD 11/9/12, MMC 3/27/12, D&C 4/10/12

BFP #2: 11/16/12, EDD 7/25/13, MMC 12/5/12, D&C 12/6/12, Complete molar pregnancy confirmed 2/9/13, benched for 6 months until  August 2013

IUI #1, 8/16/13 Femara + Menopur, 3 mature follicles, BFN
    IUI #2 (back-to-back, 9/12/13 and 9/13/13) Femara + Menopur, four mature follicles, BFFN
    IUI #3, 10/8/13 Femara + Menopur, six mature follicles, BFN

BFP #3, 12/9/2013, while on treatment break, EDD: 8/22/2014  Please stick and grow, LO!

Additional Dx: hypothyroidism, TgAb positive & anti-TPO positive, POR/DOR (2/2013), and suspected endometriosis

******All AL always welcome******

• Loading the player...
  • If you could be a superhero who would you be? Whoever can fly.

Ever been skydiving, bungee jumping, hanggliding or any other such feat? Hot air ballooning? Any you'd like to do? No, and I have zero interest. I'm a scaredy cat!

What's at the top of your bucket list? I don't know, other than starting a family but that probably doesn't count.

Coffee? Tea? Neither? Coffee

Favorite item of clothing? My express extra stretchy 'zelda' skinny jeans- I love them! I can wear them with boots in the winter or I cuff them once and wear them as capris in the summer.

Favorite item of SO's clothing? He has a shirt I got him from express that's a little tight- I love it. He thinks it's too tight, I think he looks pretty hot in it.

Pinterest or no? We've seen fails that are so funny. What about successes? Anything you want to brag about? I've never been on pinterest.

One thing you're looking forward to over the weekend? We're having an open house. I hope we get an offer!

Jillian Rose- born 8/26/12 at 24 weeks. "It broke my heart to lose you but you didn't go alone, for a part of me went with you, the day God took you home"
    I love you always, my beautiful girl.

Hysteroscopy 3/1/13 Dx: Unicornuate uterus

|| <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation TrackeMy Ovulation Chart

BFP 3/18/13- Please be our Rainbow, we love you so much already.

6/4/13-Found out we're having a BOY!!

10/30/13-He's here!! Happy Birthday, Ryan! We love you so much! xo

Lilypie - (Bfmg)

• If you could be a superhero who would you be?

The chick that can change her appearance in the X-Men movies (Rebecca Romane's character)

No, no, no, no, no.  I have a major fear of heights, to the point where it's also scary for me to look up at like super high ceilings

Going to Hawaii

Coffee? Tea? Neither?

I like both but tend to drink coffee because tea gives me kidney stones

My vast collection of concert t-shirts

Nothing really.  He's very tall so nothing ever fits him all that well

I honestly don't get it.  I've signed up for it and been through some of it (I guess).  I just don't get it. 

The opportunity to hopefully nap.

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

• If you could be a superhero who would you be? I'm not huge into superheros, but Batman was always my favourite, so I'll say him.

Ever been skydiving, bungee jumping, hanggliding or any other such feat? Hot air ballooning? Any you'd like to do? No way! I'm not adventurous at all.

What's at the top of your bucket list? I am still working on a bucket list, but right now, I have a lot of reading, travelling and learning on my list

Coffee? Tea? Neither? I'm a tea gal

Favorite item of clothing? Shoes? Does that count? lol

Favorite item of SO's clothing? I love when he wears his suit. It doesn't happen very often, but I love a man in a suit.

Pinterest or no? We've seen fails that are so funny. What about successes? Anything you want to brag about? Yes, I pinterest and I love it! I actually created a board for things that I pin and successfully complete - it keeps me going. Although so far, I only really have a few recipes and a couple of crafts in there, but it's a start.

One thing you're looking forward to over the weekend?  Nothing right now

• If you could be a superhero who would you be?  Iron-man. Rich, smart, and he can fly.  And shoot fire balls at people. That could be useful.

No to all but hot air ballooning is in the future.  We have a couple places around us where we can go for rides and just have not decided when yet.

I'm not sure it's the top but seeing a game at every pro-football stadium is fairly high up.

Coffee? Tea? Neither?
    Neither.  Hot chocolate is my warm drink of choice.

Nothing right now but I just bought a pair of boyfriend capris from Old Navy that are in the running.

He has a long sleeve Life is Good shirt that I love.  Makes me think of our first Thanksgiving together which was just a great day. 

I have not got into pinterest yet.  I'm trying to avoid starting things that can be time consuming. I need to focus on school and bar prep for the next few months.

My husband being home. It's been a long week. 

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is probably a huge stretch, but being Princess Leia in Star Wars would be pretty awesome. She doesn't have super powers but she is pretty bad ass!

Haven't done any. I think I would like to hang glide or go up in a hot air balloon. Unfortunately DH is not too keen with heights so I would have to go alone or with a friend.

Traveling! I want to see so many places!

Coffee? Tea? Neither?

Both!

I love jackets. I wish I had a different one for each day of the year!

DH is much taller than me so I love to wear his over sized sweatshirts. They are so comfy.

I think it's an interesting concept but I haven't ventured over there.

Hanging out with a good friend that I haven't seen in awhile.

BFP #1 12.24.07 - DD born @ 39w1d on 08.26.08
    BFP #2 08.04.11 - DD born still @ 37w3d on 03.25.12

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TTC #3 since May 2012

BFP #3 12.29.12 - CP @ 4w2d on 01.02.13
    BFP #4 10.17.13 - CP @ 4w2d on 10.23.13

BFP #5 04.06.14 - MMC 05.07.14

No longer trying to conceive.

image    http://oi40.tinypic.com/15czrid.jpg     image

• DD Ment in Pinterest question... 

If you could be a superhero who would you be?

I think a combination of the Incredible family.  :)  Elastic to be able to reach and do things that are far away like the mom and being able to disappear like Violet.   

I have not been.  I'd love to go to Arizona and get a hot air balloon ride above the mountains and desert. 

Go to Hawaii with DH 

Coffee? Tea? Neither?

Coffee with a lot of French Vanilla creamer 

Gray comfy pants I got about 10 years ago and an old T-Shirt from when I played co-ed softball in college if I'm going comfy.  If I'm going out, I love my American Eagle Jeggings that I can wear with boots in the winter and cuff like a PP said in the summer for capris.  

His new American Eagle jeans and a half zip sweatshirt

LOVE Pinterest!!  I mostly get ideas from there and then tweak or twist them a little to fit my style and ability.  My most recent Pinterest project was a V-Day box for DD.  I saw one that was Rapunzel so I re-created it, tweaked, and used my Silhouette Cameo to do most of it.  It was fun and she loved it!!

Going to my parents house and hopefully shoot some coyotes with DH.  Otherwise I don't have any plans and I'm excited about that!!  :)

This was fun!  Thanks, Anita! 

BFP #1 October 2008 | m/c Thanksgiving weekend | November 2008 | 7 weeks 2 days
    BFP #2 February 2009 | m/c March 2009 | 4 weeks 3 days
    Testing on mom and dad for possible reasons all came back normal.
    BFP #3 8/4/2009 | DD born 3/28/10 @ 38 weeks
    BFP #4 5/13/11 | m/c 6/15/11 | 8 weeks 6 days
    BFP #5 2/13/13 | CP 2/19/13 | 4 weeks 
    BFP #6 3/21/14 | Heard the HB on 4/16 | m/c 4/21/14 | 9 weeks
    Testing results all returned normal and baby was a GIRL.
    More testing on mom and dad for other issues all returned normal results.
    BFP #7 10/15 | DS born 6/4/16 @ 36 weeks 
    BFP #8 9/28/17 AHHH!!!  |  EDD 6/6/18

"Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap & tell them about you, but since I didn't get the chance, would you please hold them on your lap & tell them about me?"
    All are welcome!

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Buggirl---good call on IronMan. A very solid choice :)
    Me: 36 yo, TTC #1 since Feb. 2012
    BFP #1, 3/12, EDD 11/9/12, MMC 3/27/12, D&C 4/10/12

BFP #2: 11/16/12, EDD 7/25/13, MMC 12/5/12, D&C 12/6/12, Complete molar pregnancy confirmed 2/9/13, benched for 6 months until  August 2013

IUI #1, 8/16/13 Femara + Menopur, 3 mature follicles, BFN
    IUI #2 (back-to-back, 9/12/13 and 9/13/13) Femara + Menopur, four mature follicles, BFFN
    IUI #3, 10/8/13 Femara + Menopur, six mature follicles, BFN

BFP #3, 12/9/2013, while on treatment break, EDD: 8/22/2014  Please stick and grow, LO!

Additional Dx: hypothyroidism, TgAb positive & anti-TPO positive, POR/DOR (2/2013), and suspected endometriosis

******All AL always welcome******

Wonder woman

I have never done any of these. I would love to go hang gliding or hot air ballooning. Maybe skydiving too. Bungee jumping seems to violent and jerky to me.

I don't have one, but I guess it would be some traveling. I want to go so many places I can never pick just one.

Coffee? Tea? Neither?
    Neither

Probably jeans

I can't think of anything. It would probably be something in the back of the closet. I don't like the clothes he typically wears.

I only recently joined and haven't tried anything that I've pinned. I recently made a goal to try to do at least one pin a month starting in March.

We're going to see Frank Turner this weekend! We're also going to a home show on Saturday.

TTC Since 8/2011
    BFP #1 5/13/12 * EDD 1/24/13 * MC at 7 wks 4 days on 6/11/12
    BFP #2 5/13/13 * Current EDD 1/23/14

Baby N born 2/8/14

imageimage

Lilypie - (HD7B)

I think I would like to be Wonder Woman.  She just seems like an awesome badass. Who wouldn't want to have bracelets that deflect bullets and an invisible plane? I also use to have Wonder Woman underoos when I was little and loved them so much.

Nope. Not really a fan of heights.

I want to go back to Europe with my family. I went when I was in college and would love to go back and take DH who has only been to Europe via airport lounges. I want to go back to France, but also visit Greece and Italy.

Coffee? Tea? Neither?

I drink both.  When I am needing caffeine I will get a coffee.  The past few weeks I have been on a tea kick.  I have been drinking it iced and hot.

I bought this sweater tunic a few weeks back and have loved wearing it. I also have gotten quite a few compliments when wearing it, so that helps!

I love seeing him in sweaters with the arms rolled up, so you have a little peak of the forearms. 

I love it! Professionally and personally.  I get ideas for decorating, cooking, and ideas for lessons and activities.  It can become quite addicting.

I am actually looking forward to having no agenda.  I need to clean up around the house, but other than that I think it is going to be a stay home and watch movies weekend.

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

•  If you could be a superhero who would you be? Invisible Woman

Ever been skydiving, bungee jumping, hanggliding or any other such feat?  Hot air ballooning? Any you'd like to do? No, but I would love to try handgliding 

What's at the top of your bucket list? Travel to Australia and Italy

Coffee? Tea? Neither? I like sweet tea

Favorite item of clothing? Favorite item of SO's clothing? I love shoes.  I have several pairs of cute 5 inch heels but I hardly ever leave the house :(

Dh is a jeans and t-shirt guy so I really don't like anything about his clothing.

Pinterest or no? We've seen fails that are so funny. What about successes? Anything you want to brag about? Yes, I have a serious obsession with Pinterest.  I have hundreds of items on my "to do" list.  There are several recipes that have been successes (brownies, cupcakes, chicken stew, and mushroom pasta).

One thing you're looking forward to over the weekend? We're going to a gun show on Saturday.  I am looking forward to finding a new handgun and then hopefully we can go shooting on Sunday!

BFP #1 (DS, 10/98), BFP #2 (DD, 10/09)
    BFP #3 -mm/c @ 7wks, discovered at 9wks, D&C 9/28
    BFP #4 5/29 EDD 2/9 - please be our rainbow
    imageimage
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • If you could be a superhero who would you be? Batman... he gets a sweet@$$ car!

Ever been skydiving, bungee jumping, hanggliding or any other such feat? Hot air ballooning? Any you'd like to do? I've been parasailing

What's at the top of your bucket list? See the Northern Lights in person

Coffee? Tea? Neither? Tea... and SWEET!

Favorite item of clothing? Hawkeye sweats or hubby's shirts for nightgowns :)

Favorite item of SO's clothing? See previous

Pinterest or no? We've seen fails that are so funny. What about successes? Anything you want to brag about? Yes! Brag - My classroom this year is postered/decorated out due to pinterest... they all turned out well! (AW)

One thing you're looking forward to over the weekend? Hubby being home finally and supposed to O! FX for perfect timing!
    TTC Our Rainbow Since May 2011

BFP#1 9/9/12 -- EDD 5/14/13 -- MMC 10/10/12 Miso 10/19/12

BFP #2 9/17/13 -- EDD 5/25/14-- CP confirmed 9/21/13
     BFP #3
    2/1/14 -- EDD 10/5/14 -- NMC 2/10/14

Dx: low progesterone & mild hypothyroidism

My Chart

4e41feae2813d8779361f4b4a13b4b 1

~*~All AL Welcome~*~

•  If you could be a superhero who would you be? Bat man cause the car is AWESOME!

Ever been skydiving, bungee jumping, hanggliding or any other such feat? Hot air ballooning? Any you'd like to do? What's at the top of your bucket list? Gosh no! I am so scared of heights ---My bucket list includes a bunch of awesome places I would like to visit!

Coffee? Tea? Neither? Cofee in the morning, but I love iced tea...hot tea, not so much.

Favorite item of clothing? unfortunatley, yoga pants :)

Favorite item of SO's clothing? a zip-front grey hoodie he wears when we are just bumming around. When I am cold, I steal it an get all cozy!

Pinterest or no? We've seen fails that are so funny. What about successes? Anything you want to brag about? Yes, I like to look and pin things, but I haven't tried a whole lot...I am actually not really crafty, but I like the recipes :)

One thing you're looking forward to over the weekend? going to see my cousins with my mom and sister in San Antonio! ROAD TRIP :)

Ticker/Siggy Warning:  Children and losses mentioned

TTC #1 since 7/2011
    ME: 37  DH: 38
    SA-12/28/11-normal
    HSG-1/16/12-possible blocked left tube
    BFP#1---CP 7/9/12
    Hysteroscopy-8/9/12-blocked left tube for sure, proceeding with IUI#1
    IUI#1 (Gonal-F + trigger)=BFP#2 m/c @ 19w1d D&E 1/23/13
    IUI #2 (Gonal F + trigger)=BFP#3 EDD 1/6/14 TWINS!!!
    Identical girls born 11/17/13
    BFP#4 EDD 8/27/15 MMC at 7w6d

BFP#5 m/c at 6w

BFP#6 EDD 10/5/16  Going Strong!  It's a Girl!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Ever been skydiving, bungee jumping, hanggliding or any other such feat? Hot air ballooning? Any you'd like to do? No, I'm petrified of heights

What's at the top of your bucket list? Go to Italy

Coffee? Tea? Neither? Coffee

Favorite item of clothing? Black yoga pants

Favorite item of SO's clothing? Yellow polo shirt...He looks good yellow.

Pinterest or no? We've seen fails that are so funny. What about successes? Anything you want to brag about?  I love Pinterest, even thought I am not crafty. I have found a lot of recipes on there and have made a few that were delicious. My favorite one is called Santa Fe chicken.

One thing you're looking forward to over the weekend? Relaxing. I have been on a the go every night after work this week. I want to watch mindless TV and catch up on my DVR.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • If you could be a superhero who would you be? I don't really want to be a superhero, but if I had the ability to do something extraordinary, I'd like to be able to teleport. I love to travel, but hate the hassle of it.

Ever been skydiving, bungee jumping, hanggliding or any other such feat? Hot air ballooning? Any you'd like to do? I haven't done any of those things thus far, but I would love to do a hot air balloon ride.

What's at the top of your bucket list? I think a couple of weeks in Hawaii would be awesome. I also think some type of medical mission trip would be rewarding.

Coffee? Tea? Neither? I'm an ice tea girl, otherwise no coffee, no hot tea.

Favorite item of clothing? I LOVE to dress up, and leggings are seriously the best thing that has come back into style. However, I love my time at home in sweats Smile

Favorite item of SO's clothing? On him: he has a pair of jeans and a checkered shirt that he wears that makes him look pretty hot. It's one of those outfits that I just love him in. To wear: I love his big t-shirts.

I'm on Pinterest and enjoy pinning, but have only used a couple of recipes. My "Pinning Life" looks pretty glamorous, though, and makes me look like a mix between Martha Stewart and Giada De Laurentiis.

I get go have a happy hour/sushi date with one of my girlfriends...super excited for some "normalcy" and to catch up! DH and I are also supposed to be meeting up with another couple for a night out on Saturday...big weekend for us! Stick out tongue
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic TTC since 4/12 BFP #1 11/15/12, MC/possible ectopic 11/20, natural MC BFP #2 1/15/13, ectopic discovered 2/15, surgery, R tube removed
  • If you could be a superhero who would you be?  Super(wo)man so I could fly

Ever been skydiving, bungee jumping, hanggliding or any other such feat? Hot air ballooning? Any you'd like to do?  I did cliff diving off a 40 foot cliff in Jamaica Spring Break 2000.  I'd love to skydive but never found anyone who'd go with me.

What's at the top of your bucket list?  Go to Italy

Coffee? Tea? Neither?  I only drink coffee about once a month.  I drink Diet Pepsi daily (but trying to cut back on the amount)

Favorite item of clothing?  Lately? Sweatpants!  But probably...in summer I love a few cute tops that flatter my figure

Favorite item of SO's clothing?  He has a black sweater that he knows I think he looks so hot in.  He wears it sometimes just when he wants to get some.

Pinterest or no? We've seen fails that are so funny. What about successes? Anything you want to brag about?  The best thing I've ever found and made from pinterest is a jalepaneo popper buffalo chicken Mac N Cheese.  OMG

One thing you're looking forward to over the weekend?  The fact that it's my weekend off work?  

TTC since July 2009. Dx MFI & LPD. 
    IUI#1&2&3 (2011 & 2012) BFN
    IUI#4 1/23/13 on 75iu x9 Follistim = BFP then chem preg m/c (Feb 2013)
    IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
    IVF w/ICSI Oct. 2, 2012 - 13R, 11M, 7F, 1 frozen blast 4BB grade - - - FET Nov 15, 2013
    BFP! Beta 1:104 @ 10dp6dt, Beta 2:178 @ 12dp6dt,  beta 3:366 @ 14dp6dt
    Saw heartbeat twice before missed M/C at 8w3d on 12/27/13, missing my little angel boy
    JUNE 2014 IVF#2;  5R, 2M, 1F Three day transfer 6/7.  Beta 6/18 - BFN
    Child Free Now?
    S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"