Multiples
Options

using FP Space saver high chair on bar height chairs

Just wondering if anyone uses the FP space saver high chairs on the taller (pub, bar, counter height chairs).
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker < br > image

Re: using FP Space saver high chair on bar height chairs

• Options
    Yep. It works just fine! GL!
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah I have, it works great :) 
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My only concern with that is if they would tip easier.  The girls new favorite thing to do is to sit forward and then bang into the back of the chair over and over while they sit in them.  We've tried saying no, holding them still until they stop, putting the trays on to see if that would help (it stops the rocking a bit), but they just keep doing it and they do it so hard that they move the whole chair.  From what I've heard from women from my BMB this is fairly common so I would just make sure that the added height of the chair doesn't make it easier to tip (although while they're little these would definitely be perfectly fine).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We do and we love it. We are taller and they are the prefect hight for us.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We have them on our counter height chairs and they're great!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    imageJen0204:
    My only concern with that is if they would tip easier.nbsp; The girls new favorite thing to do is to sit forward and then bang into the back of the chair over and over while they sit in them.nbsp; We've tried saying no, holding them still until they stop, putting the trays on to see if that would help it stops the rocking a bit, but they just keep doing it and they do it so hard that they move the whole chair.nbsp; From what I've heard from women from my BMB this is fairly common so I would just make sure that the added height of the chair doesn't make it easier to tip although while they're little these would definitely be perfectly fine.[/quote

my daughter does this too. she usually eats dinner before my husband and i, so i turn her chair so the back is against the table. if she decides to slam against the back, it stops it from moving. ive considered getting a new, eegular height table because of this. And im afraid she might knock the twins over while theyre in their high chairs...or maybe im paranoid :]
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"