D.C. Area Babies

Any mommies in the Bethesda/Silver Spring/Dc area?

Hi ladies! I'm new to the board. I lived in Dc for many years and then moved to Chevy Chase for work and now I'm in Silver Spring. I have a 7 month old and I'm looking to meet other mommies in the surrounding area. I'm trying to see if I can get a small group together if possible. I know motherhood isn't the easiest but its the most rewarding and I'd love to have a small group that can share stories and go for coffee once in a while!

Re: Any mommies in the Bethesda/Silver Spring/Dc area?

• Hi,

I hav a 4 month old girl. I live in Wheaton and work in SIlver Spring. I don't know how active this board is but thought I'd give it a shot. I think the group you had in mind is a great idea. Particularly one that meets with a working mom's schedule in mind.

Katie 

• I live in Silver Spring and work in DC. My LO turns 1 on the 28th of February. I would love to meet with other working moms in the area.
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi ladies!! So glad you messaged! Feel free to pm me and ill see if I can create a mommy group! : maybe we can all meet up soon or whenever its most convenient for an intro.
  • Hi Ladies! I live in Wheaton close to dtwn SS. I have a 3 month old boy. Would love to meet other mommies in the area. I am semi-new to the are and don't know anyone!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi!!

My LO is 8.5 months, and we live in Wheaton. I'm completely down for meeting up... but also, FYI there are already groups on Meetup.com for parents in our area. But we can ALWAYS use one more!!

• We live in Kensington!
    photo 10ebb789-afb8-45aa-93a6-7e8da795dd51_zpse91502e6.jpg
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Hi ladies...I'm a bit late responding to this post, but was a group formed? I'm relatively new to Maryland (from NJ) and travel throughout the area for my work. I have a 4month old daughter and two older sons and live in downtown SS and would love to meet other mommies in the area. I don't know many people in the area. 
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Hi Ladies, we have a private meet up group for the Montgomery County that I'd love for you to check out. Great place to give and get advice for Moms-To-Be and Mommies. Plus set up play dates, take part in giveaways and even events. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DC.MontgomeryCountyMomsGroup/  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"