D.C. Area Babies
Options

OB Recommendations in Fairfax/Springfield

Anyone have recommendations for an OB in Fairfax or Springfield?

I went to Capital Women's Care based on someone else's post on this board, but I left feeling disappointed.  I felt rushed through the meeting with the dr, and when I went to make my 2nd appt in 4 weeks they said "Oh we don't haven anything in 4 weeks. How about 5?"  It probably doesn't really matter that much, but I had picked them because it was a large practice and figured appointments might be easier to get. 

Me: 33 DH: 38 Together 11 years, Married 8 years BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary

Re: OB Recommendations in Fairfax/Springfield

• Options

I delivered with them and loved them!  Who did you see?  I met all the docs except Stas. 

D

• Options
    I see Dr. Hou and LOVE him! He takes time and is patient with someone with alot of questions. There is one doctor in that office I would never see again. What was the name of the doctor that you saw?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    mhaidmhaid member
    I also use Capital Women's Care for my OB, and have used them for GYN since I was 15.  There are other offices that you can visit that are pretty easy to get to. There is one doctor that I wouldn't see again, if given the choice. So far Hou and Kizkiel were awesome. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I use Greenbriar OBGYN and love them!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    That sucks! I go to Capital Women's Care in Springfield and have loved all the doctors I've seen so far. Which location did you go to and who did you see? I have a friend who goes to the OBs at Virginia Hospital Center, she seems to be pretty happy with them.
  • Options

imageMarganK:
    That sucks! I go to Capital Women's Care in Springfield and have loved all the doctors I've seen so far. Which location did you go to and who did you see? I have a friend who goes to the OBs at Virginia Hospital Center, she seems to be pretty happy with them.

Ditto this.  They are all incredible.  Both Stas and Hou have delivered a child with me and they were fantastic.  I loved the practice because by delivery time I was comfortable with whoever was on call.  It was great!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    We love you baby - m/c - 09/10/2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"