1st Trimester

9 wk ultrasound pic. Ramzi Theory??

So I was reading up on thie Ramzi Theory. Who thinks its accurate? From what I read it says about 97%. I cannot tell which my ultrasound pic. This is my second ultrasound pic. It was transvaginal, what do you think?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 9 wk ultrasound pic. Ramzi Theory??

• According to the Ramzi theory, it would be a boy (unless they flipped your image), but you would need for the U/S to be done at 6 weeks to follow his theory....AND his theory hasn't panned out....
    BabyFetus Ticker; Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • First, the placenta moves after 8 weeks so the Ramzi theory is pointless now.  Second, you cannot tell from an u/s picture unless you know the depth and direction it was taken from...chances are that shot is from one side or the other, not above or below

ETA: that shot is taken from the left because I can see the cervix...there is no way to know which side of uterus the placenta is on.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Loading the player...
  • I dont know if I even believe that theory anyway I just wanted to see. You cant tell where the placenta is right by looking at the ultrasound. I was just curious to know because I looked my sons ultrasound pictures too and I have no way of knowing where the placenta is.

imageL&R70707:

First, the placenta moves after 8 weeks so the Ramzi theory is pointless now.  Second, you cannot tell from an u/s picture unless you know the depth and direction it was taken from...chances are that shot is from one side or the other, not above or below

ETA: that shot is taken from the left because I can see the cervix...there is no way to know which side of uterus the placenta is on.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"