June 2012 Moms

If your LO is sleeping through the night...

How many hours are they staying asleep? My son usually sleeps about 9 hours. I'm just wondering if we're in the norm or not. Thanks!
BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: If your LO is sleeping through the night...

• She sleeps anywhere from 11-13 hours a night. :)  I think we're not in the norm though.  She's always loved her sleep!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Waaaaaaa!!! DD used to sleep through the night. When she did it was 11-12 hours. 8 to 7 or 8. Now its only about 4 hours in a row. Same as when she was a newborn.

I am jealous! I miss the "good old days" 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • My daughter goes to bed around 6:15 and wakes up between 6:00am and 6:30am so around 12 hours a night.
    Stephanie Ella ~ 6/15/2012
  • imagealizabethanne:

Waaaaaaa!!! DD used to sleep through the night. When she did it was 11-12 hours. 8 to 7 or 8. Now its only about 4 hours in a row. Same as when she was a newborn.

ditto!!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • imageacbfreire:
    imagealizabethanne:

Waaaaaaa!!! DD used to sleep through the night. When she did it was 11-12 hours. 8 to 7 or 8. Now its only about 4 hours in a row. Same as when she was a newborn.

ditto!!!!

Same over here!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Bedtime is 630 to 7 pm and gets up around 630 am. We were sleeping through, but like others we are up a couple times a night again... because he poops... everywhere... ugh.
  • Anywhere between 11 and 13 hours. Usually 8pm-8am though.
  • DS sleeps from about 8 to 4, and then wakes up for the day at 7. So he goes about 7 to 8 hours for the first stretch. But it's inconsistent. If he's sick or teething then he's up every 3 hours which seems to be the norm recently.
  • Those of you with LOs up in the middle of the night, are you breast feeding? And those that sleep through the night, are they formula babies?
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • 7:30 to 6 straight through. Two 1-2 hour naps during the day if we're home. A total of 30 min if he's at grandma's.
  • BF and not STTN
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • imageMeery82:
    Those of you with LOs up in the middle of the night, are you breast feeding? And those that sleep through the night, are they formula babies?

8 to 7 and FF
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• imageMeery82:
    Those of you with LOs up in the middle of the night, are you breast feeding? And those that sleep through the night, are they formula babies?

I am formula feeding now and she is up every 4 to eat, since about Jan. When I was EPing it was the same, up every 4 hours.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • LO is sleeping anywhere from 10-12 hours per night. He is formula fed. 
  • imageMeery82:

Formula, she also eats a 6oz jar of stage 3 food at 6:30, then bottle at 7:45. She only drinks between 18-24oz of formula a day though. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imageacbfreire:
    BF and not STTN

same here! 

• imagedrbethc:

imageacbfreire:
    BF and not STTN

&nbsp;

same here!&nbsp;

And here, too. BFing, for a LO, is boring during the day!
  • BF and sort of STTN. She goes to bed at 7:30 and wakes up at 4:30. I nurse her and she goes back to sleep until 6am. We've gotten it down to just this early morning feeding. I don't plan on trying to drop it unless it starts to become problematic for some reason.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • BF and STTN.  Both my kids were sleeping 12 hours on average from 5 months on.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • BF and STTN

Goes to bed between7-7:30pm and wakes up anywhere between 6-6:30am

"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body."
    Goodbye little angel(7/22/2011)....see you in heaven
    Goodbye my second angel (9/18/2011)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 12 hours for us too.  Usually 7pm-7am.  BF, though I don't think that has anything to do with it personally.  Both my BF kids slept through the night early on, not on their own, I had to work on it both times.  My 4 year old still sleeps almost 12 hours as well.  I don't think 9 hours is bad at all though.  Some kids need more or less sleep. 
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"