June 2012 Moms

Crafty moms

I suppose I could go to pintrest but I risk getting sucked in....

Does anyone do any crafts or art projects with LO? If so, what have you done or what are you planning to do? Just looking for ideas on my days off.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Crafty moms

• Have you done the ceramic hand yet?  I did one for my DH's birthday as a gift from his little boy and he loved it!

You could try finger painting too, they make non toxic kinds so if LO eats it he/she won't get poisoned.

• We have let DD paint with her feet. We held her hands while she walked on a canvas. She had so much fun and it was a huge mess. We just made sure it was all non toxic and easily washable. 

I highly recommend getting sucked into Pinterest! I never run out of dinner ideas! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Nice! I'll have to check out some finger paints.....I love the idea of doing hand & footprints! So cute
  • You can also let your  LO finger paint with yogurt!!
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• imageklasala318:
    You can also let your  LO finger paint with yogurt!!

good idea! and it won't matter when she sticks her hands in her mouth :)

• I found this mess-free finger painting idea (on Pinterest, of course)- https://hippiehousewife.blogspot.ca/2012/01/mess-free-finger-painting.html

I'm going to try it this weekend.

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagerubyredlucy:

I found this mess-free finger painting idea (on Pinterest, of course)- https://hippiehousewife.blogspot.ca/2012/01/mess-free-finger-painting.html

I'm going to try it this weekend.

that is such a great idea! 

• We're going t do one for st Patricks day. I try to do something with him for DH's office everyone once in a while, but this will be the first one with paint. We're going to use a bell pepper to make shamrock prints on paper.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"