3rd Trimester
Options

coming on over..

Hey!! I'm new to third tri and 27 weeks. This is my 2nd pregnancy.
I just recently found out my high school 10 year reunion is a week after my due date. We knew it would be close but now I need to decide if we went to go to it. My mil offered to watch the kids but I don't know if ill be able to leave my little girl just after a week of her being born.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: coming on over..

• Options
    Hey she might not even be born yet!  DD1 was over a week late and I went to a wedding the Saturday before I was induced. People kept asking me when I was due and i would just say, oh last week Tuesday. If I were you I would keep my options open, as long as the reunion was close to home/hospital. But if LO was born already I couldn't think that I would want to go out a week or 2 post-pardem
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageTrishPete07:
    Hey she might not even be born yet! nbsp;DD1 was over a week late and I went to a wedding the Saturday before I was induced. People kept asking me when I was due and i would just say, oh last week Tuesday. If I were you I would keep my options open, as long
    as the reunion was close to home/
    hospital. But if LO was born already I
    couldn't think that I would want to go
    out a week or 2 postpardem

Yea my reunion is actually on the way to the hospital. But I'm having a csection due to having one with DS. And my Dr wants to do it the 22nd but that can change BC my due date isn't until may 29th. She likes to do csections around 39 weeks. But dh and I graduated together so if he really wants to go and I'm getting around good ill go. Mil fil is awesome with DS and I know she and he will take awesome care of DS DD. Even if she is a week old. I'll just pump before I go so she will have plenty of breast milk.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"