May 2012 Moms
Options

HDBD

Sleeping babies!

Now that we are starting to get crawlers/walkers, lets take a stroll down memory lane when the would sleep most of the time.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: HDBD

• Options
    Hmm I guess I have bad babies mine never slept most of the time
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Options

talk about a good nights sleep:

daddy and Kyler napping together:

this was his nap after swim lessons, he took a 5.5 hour nap that day:

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagebellelamb:
    Hmm I guess I have bad babies mine never slept most of the time

This! LOL. Here is DD sleeping in her backpack:

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• Options
    imagejoshandpanda:

Adorable!!!

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• Options

Yes I do remember them days....

Joshandpanda love the pics of your lo! So cute!!

• Options

My 3 favorite sleep pics!

First is our first day home together :) DH was trying to catch up on sleep after a long night at the hospital.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Then her first vacation; at the cottage Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And this is also at the cottage but I figured she needed the full cottage experience including laying in a hammock. She slept better there than she did since she was born.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    imagejoshandpanda:

talk about a good nights sleep:

this was his nap after swim lessons, he took a 5.5 hour nap that day:

1st: Those are all too cute! :)

2nd: swim lessons already? Do tell, how is he doing. I was wondering about when to start Cortlan in swim lessons. Do you go to local YMCA, or where did you sign up for them? I know we're in different states, just curious because the only place I know locally is the Y.

• Options
    imagemrsshawnavanb:

2nd: swim lessons already? Do tell, how is he doing. I was wondering about when to start Cortlan in swim lessons. Do you go to local YMCA, or where did you sign up for them? I know we're in different states, just curious because the only place I know locally is the Y.

I started him at 7 months (the place I went to start them earliest of 6 months). I went to a local business called DiVentures.  How was it going? well... I won't go back, thats for sure. Not that I didn't learn, or him learn anything, but our instructor said she has never taught a child younger than 12 months, and the class we were in was more for 12 month + children, as far as what they were teaching (eg: kicking when told to kick, blowing bubbles when told to blow bubbles, etc.) a 7 month old doesn't comprehend to do something when you tell them...

I did, however, learn the proper techniques to submerge them underwater, and 'games' teaching how to get them used to water on their face, etc.  

I will not be going back, to at least this place, but will look into taking him to local pools (like the Y) and teaching him from here on out.  (I used to be a substitute swim teacher back in high school, for older kids, but I took these lessons to know what to do for infants)  

I do recommend taking them while they are younger, but honestly... IMO, I wouldnt spend the money taking them somewhere this young... get a membership to the Y, watch you tube videos on proper submersion techniques, and do it yourself... teach them to kick their legs, by holding them in the back float, and you kick their legs for them, same with arm movements for swimming, while they are floating on their belly with their face above the water.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"