October 2012 Moms

not losing weight?

I lost all pregnancy weight in the first 2 weeks and not a single lb since! What gives? Im exclusively breastfeeding, rockin, bouncing walking him around bexuase he needs attention 24/7 plus taking care of his older sisters and everything else...I dont get it?

I can eat a lot or very little and it never changes.

Anyone else? 

Re: not losing weight?

• I scored a free gym membership with free childcare, so im hoping to start seeing some results soon with the classes I do!
  • For some women breastfeeding causes the body to hold onto the weight... you know in case of famine. But once baby weans the pounds usually fall off quickly. At least that's what I'm hoping for, because I'm in the same boat. 
  • Loading the player...
  • trans siner="PixelPosy"]For some women breastfeeding causes the body to hold onto the weight... you know in case of famine. But once baby weans the pounds usually fall off quickly. At least that's what I'm hoping for, because I'm in the same boat.nbsp;
    Omg that would be great if that happens! I'm sick of having this extra weight on me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Definitely me. I'm starting up at the gym tomorrow (well, I'll see how it goes before I claim to be "starting up" anything), so hopefully that helps. Exercising makes me feel better about myself in general, so even if I don't shed weight, I hope it helps. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• I didn't lose most the wieght until after weaning with DD. I was pg with DS2 when I weaned DS1 so I hope it holds true this time around too.  As I have 2 preg weights to lose.  I am losing right now though.  But it is slow. And i feel like I am starving all the time.
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"