November 2012 Moms

to shower or not....

Its 6 am and she is still sleeping, I could hop in the shower now.... or I could wait till after she has a bottle and takes her morning nap......man choices are HARD..ii think i'll just bump and have coffee....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: to shower or not....

• Choices like that are extremely hard. I hate when I think that LO will wake up in the next ten minutes or so, so I don't shower or workout and then 45 minutes later LO is still sleeping and I haven't accomplished anything.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • that is exactly what I was trying to say... ! 

I made her a bottle at 5:15 ..... she is still sleeping an hour later... WTH!  If I were in bed trying to sleep still she would have woken up already

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Loading the player...
  • I find the only time my LO sleeps in or naps well is when I have guests coming over or I have to be somewhere. Geez. 
  • imagekateraid:
    I find the only time my LO sleeps in or naps well is when I have guests coming over or I have to be somewhere. Geez. 

Same here! Or like last night when we had her pictures done..she slept through them! It was like her newborn pictures all over again.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageKaraBoBara18:

imagekateraid:
    I find the only time my LO sleeps in or naps well is when I have guests coming over or I have to be somewhere. Geez. 

Same here! Or like last night when we had her pictures done..she slept through them! It was like her newborn pictures all over again.

that happened for us too. The one and only time in his life he took a paci and wouldn't let it go for pictures. Try to give him one now and he gags.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"