Sooooo tired — The Bump
1st Trimester

Sooooo tired

Is anyone else exhausted beyond belief? Its horrible, I can barely get motivated to clean my house ot go to the store. I am a ftm and wondering if this will pass or is this something that I will have all pregnancy?

Re: Sooooo tired

• Right there with you.  really hope this passes.
  • Can't sleep enough!!
    Pregnancy discovered at 12 weeks 12/2007 - D&C at 13 Weeks due to partial Ectopic pregnancy/Body rejecting pregnancy. Last Pregnancy - EDD August 2013 TTC Our first miracle baby.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm 5 weeks and can not get out of bed.I thought maybe it could be depression?
  • I was exhausted from 6-10 weeks. Hang in there. It goes away :)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • You will get energy back 2nd trimester!
  • I feel the exact same way !! 
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Right there with you, the same happened with my first pregnancy, but it usually goes away late in the first trimester or early in the 2nd trimester. I finally got a nap in today, it helped a ton. Last pregnancy, I took a nap every day for weeks. Don't have that luxury anymore with a toddler, but I get one in when I can.
  • With my first, I was exhausted throughout both the first and third trimesters. Everyone is different, but I think that's a "norm."

• I have days I need 12 hours of sleep to feel human still, but at least there's now days sprinkled in that I am able to get a normal amount of sleep. but sadly there is also days of insomnia mixed in too.

I've been told mine will end soon, I'm hoping the changing schedule will help 

Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
    The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
    imageimage
  • Thanks, glad to know I am not the only one. You read thay fatique is normal but it seems so much more intense than I ever thought. I did sneak a midday nap in today and I feel much more energized tonight...have actually made it passed 10pm.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards