August 2011 Moms

A short GIF story.

Soooo, you guys remember how I lost my phone, right?  Well, typically my phone is where I keep all my appointments and alerts and whatnot.  So when it was lost for two weeks, I was like,

My phone was finally recovered yesterday and realized from my calendar that I missed a few things and hadn't scheduled others at all.  I had to call, like, six different places to either confirm or reschedule appointments that I've missed or couldn't remember the dates and times of.

So I'm calling around, dealing with all this hold music, feeling kind of guilty and embarrassed like,

And then there's the scheduler's inevitable "Oh, it looks like you've got a no-call-no-show fee of [blankity-blank].  You missed an appointment on [date]."  And I'm fighting the urge to make excuses like,

Nope.  I deserve that fee.  It's not ideal, but I've got a benny card.  Shhhhh.

So I pay all the the fees and reschedule almost all of the appointments.

Just one more and I'm good.  So I call them up and the scheduler tells me I've been discharged as a patient because of two no-call-no-shows on my record.

Two?  Not sure about two, but honestly...it probably did happen.  I'm very forgetful, obviously.  I tried to explain about my phone, and she politely told me all I needed to do was get another referral and I could start up again.  Which was very kind of her...but I'm probably not going to because I am ashamed.

The pitiful end.

// I love you too. //

Re: A short GIF story.

• You rock! I love it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This is a sad story! Somehow you made it funny.

So, where was the phone hiding?
  • Loading the player...
  • Hahaha, I think it's more funny than sad.  I am embarrassed, though, lol.

My phone had fallen (or been dropped by small hands) between my bed and my wall.  I'd never have found it - at least, not until after I'd gotten this baby out and could move the heavy-arse bed by myself.  My step-dad actually hefted the bed aside and dug around in the other various items that had been dropped back there until he found it.

// I love you too. //

• imageRachey1082:
    This is a sad story! Somehow you made it funny. So, where was the phone hiding?

Yes, where was your phone?  And isn't it supposed to be THREE strikes before you're out? Sheesh.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageNativeFloridian:
    Hahaha, I think it's more funny than sad.nbsp; I am embarrassed, though, lol.My phone had fallen or been dropped by small hands between my bed and my wall.nbsp; I'd never have found it at least, not until after I'd gotten this baby out and could move the heavyarse bed by myself.nbsp; My stepdad actually hefted the bed aside and dug around in the other various items that had been dropped back there until he found it.

Yay for stepdad rescuing your phone! Yay for being organized again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"