February 2013 Moms
Options

Extra Sleepy

My son is 2 weeks today and has been extremely tired and less than interested in eating. He has had his normal about of wet/dirty diapers, but getting him to eat has been a chore today. He'd rather sleep.

Anyone else have this happen around this time? Trying to decide if its normal or if I should call the pediatrician.

Re: Extra Sleepy

• Options

We have a super sleepy baby in general.  He has been that way since birth though.  Newborns tend to be very sleepy.  I think anytime there is a change in behavior that concerns you, then it might be worth it to put in a call to the pedi though.  They have probably heard it all!   I'd rather call than be sorry I didn't later on.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I've been dealing with this since birth... DS has only had 2 or 3 really good feedings the rest were really lazy and he is 2 days old. He lost 4 oz in the first 24 hours. Naturally this has me overly concerned, on top of being exhausted, and hormones are leaving me a snotty teary mess...
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"