1st Trimester
Options

Update:spotting

Well, I started dark brown spotting Sunday night, had a beta drawn on Monday 1130am =2600. Still spotting, no cramping, repeat beta today 1030am =3200. The RN scheduled me for a transvag U/S tomorrow. She said they wanted to see a beta of at least 5000. Maybe a blighted ovum, tubal, SCH, or normal. I'm 5W5D by LMP but 6W by O date. Ugh.

TTC since 3/2012 
Started charting 12/2012 
BFP 2/10/13 - MC 3/4/13 
BFP 6/23/13 - CP 6/27/13 
BFP 12/31/13 EDD 9/11/14  **please be our rainbow baby!**

Pregnancy Ticker image

Re: Update:spotting

• Options
    I wish you good luck and hope you get good results tomorrow!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Just said a prayer for you!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Praying!!
    Pregnancy discovered at 12 weeks 12/2007 - D&C at 13 Weeks due to partial Ectopic pregnancy/Body rejecting pregnancy. Last Pregnancy - EDD August 2013 TTC Our first miracle baby.
  • Options
    Thank you everyone!

TTC since 3/2012 
    Started charting 12/2012 
    BFP 2/10/13 - MC 3/4/13 
    BFP 6/23/13 - CP 6/27/13 

Pregnancy Ticker image
  • Options

I'm sort of in the same boat. I had a bit of brown spotting so I went in for testing. My betas rose but didn't double so I had an u/s last week which showed a gestational sac and a yolk sac in the right location but too early for a fetal pole. The tech measured me at 5.5 weeks instead of 6.5 based on my LMP and the official report said that I have a slight SCH which was causing the bleeding (which has since subsided). I go back Friday for a second u/s with a doctor present and we are hoping to see some more development. Having a yolk sac makes me hopeful that things are just moving slow vs. blighted ovum.

It sucks to be in limbo but every day I'm pregnant is a good day! Keep us updated. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

well,  there was a gestational sac, but nothing in it.  The US tech saw a yolk sac, but the MD couldn't see it on the pictures.  Either way, there was no fetal pole.  She thinks I already passed the contents and it's just a waiting game for the rest of the bleeding.  I have to go back in 3 weeks for another US to make sure everything passed or she said I may have to take Cytotec if needed. We can start trying again after I get one normal period.

I am bummed because we waiting so long to start trying.  I am 35 and I wanted to be 35 when this baby was born, but I will be 36 in November, so that's not going to happen.  I feel impending doom with being an ancient mother.  Ugh.

Thanks everyone for your T+P's!

TTC since 3/2012 
    Started charting 12/2012 
    BFP 2/10/13 - MC 3/4/13 
    BFP 6/23/13 - CP 6/27/13 

Pregnancy Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"