D.C. Area Babies
Options

Mother's groups in NOVA

Hi there,

Just curious about mother's groups in NOVA (especially FX county) besides MOMS groups and the one that's with Stroller Strides (plum moms).  I'm also going to be a working mom starting april.

TIA!

Re: Mother's groups in NOVA

• Options
    I don't know but I'm interested in mother's groups in Fx county too! (I'm due in Sept)
    Me: 33 DH: 38 Together 11 years, Married 8 years BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    Can't help you out, I moved to ffax co last summer from prince William co and most moms on my street have older kids. A friend in chantilly is very active with mops, mothers of preschoolers, through her church. Have you checked meet up, online?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for the replies. I'm actually Jewish so MOPS appears to be out. 
  • Options
    I know that I had found a few on Meetup.com. Don't have the info readily available, but try a few searches there.
  • Options
    try meetup. I am a part of a fantastic mom's group in gainesville
  • Options
    I am interested If anyone found anything my LO is 9 weeks. I need to get out now and bored walking by myself with stroller.
  • Options
    I used to be the chapter manager for novamommies.com. I stepped down late last year as I moved but they are a part of The Mommies network and have sites all over the US. There is also fredericksburgmommies.com which I am a part of as well. Check them out. They are free!
  • Options
    INOVA Fairfax has a great breast feeding support group on Thursday's and INOVA Lodoun has a new moms support group on Wednesday's for moms with babies 0-4 months a and on Thursday's 4-8 months. More information on the Loudoun one can be found on The Birthing Inn website. I met most of my best mommy friends from these groups. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"