1st Trimester
Options

Free Clothes

Anyone else received free clothes from different retailers?. I've gotten 4 pairs of maternity pants and a top within the last 7 days. Pretty much since I joined this site. Is this the norm?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Free Clothes

• Options
    I just keep getting packages in the mail of maternity clothes I didn't order. My cards haven't been charged for anything. It's freaking me out a little.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My mom keeps buying me maternity clothes since she doesn't know the gender to shop for the baby yet. Maybe a relative of yours is doing rhe same?
    One DD born 9/23/13.
    We're one and done!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Only hubby and I know about the pregnancy. All the order slips say order date 2/19 which is the day I joined this site. Just don't wanna wear them and have to pay later. Calling one of the numbers to find out what is going on.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Called one of the companies that sent me 2 pairs of pants and they said they were paid for through amazon marketplace so i went and checked my amazon account and I dont have any recent orders. This is very strange.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    we started receiving junk mail from baby related companies when I revived my knot account for use here.
    Me-41, Hubby-40.
    1st BFP-8/17/12!  Missed Miscarriage discovered @ 8 week US.  D&C.
    2nd BFP-2/13/13!  Blighted Ovum discovered @ 8 week US. Natural miscarriage.
    3rd BFP-5/22/13!  By early June, progesterone plummeting.  Another loss.
    August 2013 - started Donor Egg process, but surprise BFP with my own eggs.
    Dear Son born 5/28/14
  • Options
    I wonder if someone used the wrong address by mistake?
    One DD born 9/23/13.
    We're one and done!
  • Options
    This is very strange and definitely not normal. I would do some further investigating and maybe ask your DH or realitives if they are purchasing these for you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
  • Options
    imageMandJS:
    imagejesnic89:
    maybe from your hubby?
    That's my vote, too. This, 
    imageAppleMuffins:
    I wonder if someone used the wrong address by mistake?
    or this.  Maybe someone who lived there before you accidentally chose an old stored address.
    Boy 10.6.13
    Labored at freestanding birth center using hypnobirthing techniques
    Delivered via csection
  • Options
    Crazy weird!

Me: 29 / Hubster: 31
    Married July 2010
    DC #1 Oct 2013
    DC #2 EDD June 2016

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Finally figured it out....LOL. My sister lives outside the US and one of her friends ordered some things on amazon but used my name and address. Its just a coincidence that they are maternity clothes. And my sister doesnt even know am pregnant yet. 

I knew it was too good to be true. They were my size too. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageLuckyO:

Finally figured it out....LOL. My sister lives outside the US and one of her friends ordered some things on amazon but used my name and address. Its just a coincidence that they are maternity clothes. And my sister doesnt even know am pregnant yet. 

I knew it was too good to be true. They were my size too. 

::looks shiftily from side to side:: Nope, I didn't get anything in the mail. Why do you ask? ::runs off to put on free maternity clothes in my size::
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"