November 2013 Moms
Options

So unproductive

I am sitting at my desk bumping and checking my emails for the latest updates on our medical clearance to move ... I have gotten little to no work done and I am ready to head home.

Plus my DD is having HORRIBLE separation anxiety and we are trying to decide if I should just start staying home now as opposed to waiting until after the move. It's nice to bring in a bit of extra money for savings sake but I'm so unhappy with this place! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: So unproductive

• Options

Productivity?  What is that? I've been reading all the pregnancy websites on "what my body is doing" even though they all say the same things.

Good luck on your clearance.  I hope your DD gets better with her anxiety.  Separation anxiety is the worst and always makes me feel so guilty for leaving.  

• Options
    Thanks! And yes I too have spent the day reading websites! I feel like a FTM lately ... but with XDH I didn't get to have a great experience and want to try to do things differently this time ...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageairforcemomma:
    Thanks! And yes I too have spent the day reading websites! I feel like a FTM lately ... but with XDH I didn't get to have a great experience and want to try to do things differently this time ...

Good for you. I hope this time around is more enjoyable :-)

• Options
    I'm jealous of you MD! I'm home now and planted my butt on the couch to bump, FB and finally blog. I wanted to get to the gym but I have to help my cousin finish her FAFSA tonight so I won't be able to make it to BodyPump. 
  • Options
    Nope I was proud! I've managed to sit on my butt for a while. And tried to finish up some stuff for the move, but then got a call that our medical paperwork was wrong and so now I have to have it redone and then resend it and get a special form done because now I'm KU ... the Air Force is making it really difficult for us to move. And all this paperwork has to go from Grand Forks, ND to Holloman AFB, NM to Elmendorf AFB, AK and back to Holloman AFB, NM and then they have to give us orders to move ... all before March 15 ... shoot me now. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"