1st Trimester
Options

Hugging the toilet

11 weeks am MS is going strong. Can't even keep jello down :/ if I eat and puke it up 5 minutes later this isn't good for the baby I'm sure any ideas????? I have tried dill, ginger, Popsicles, lemon, saltines, everything!

Re: Hugging the toilet

• Options
    Have you asked the dr for the nausea pill?
    Pregnancy discovered at 12 weeks 12/2007 - D&C at 13 Weeks due to partial Ectopic pregnancy/Body rejecting pregnancy. Last Pregnancy - EDD August 2013 TTC Our first miracle baby.
  • Options
    That sucks. :( Ditto pp, ask your doc for a nausea pill. Are you keeping water down? If not I would talk to the doctor about making sure you are not dehydrated too.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC#2 October 2011. June 2012 diagnosed with mild PCOS and both tubes blocked.
    10/1/12 miracle BFP 11/12/12 missed m/c (9w2d), baby stopped growing at 7 weeks
    1/16/13 BFP, EDD 9/27/13, m/c 1/19/13
    imagephoto rainbowleavesbadge-1_zpsa9246b63.jpg
    2/12/13 BFP, EDD 10/25/13 Please stick little one
    A stowaway on board! :)
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    If you start to lose too much weight he'll be concerned.
    What pp said... Water is def needed to keep you hydrated.
    Pregnancy discovered at 12 weeks 12/2007 - D&C at 13 Weeks due to partial Ectopic pregnancy/Body rejecting pregnancy. Last Pregnancy - EDD August 2013 TTC Our first miracle baby.
  • Options
    imageDreamDisney:

I

I know this is weird but I'm scared to take anything right now.
  • Options
    imagedeltagirl79:
    That sucks. : Ditto pp, ask your doc for a nausea pill. Are you keeping water down? If not I would talk to the doctor about making sure you are not dehydrated too.
  • Options
    imagedeltagirl79:
    That sucks. : Ditto pp, ask your doc for a nausea pill. Are you keeping water down? If not I would talk to the doctor about making sure you are not dehydrated too.

I am keeping nothing down. What happens if I'm dehydrated? Can it hurt the baby?
  • Options

imageAshleycerasuolo:
    imageDreamDisney:
    I I know this is weird but I'm scared to take anything right now.

Get zofran, you will be a lot happier. I was scared too but puking is worse!

• Options
    I think trying zofran would be worth it if it means you can keep fluids and vitamins down. I keep seltzer water, crackers, and jolly ranchers by my bed so that I can eat and drink FIRST thing waking up - I mean literally before I fully sit up or pee or anything. I've found that if I don't pounce on the m/s at the start, I never really get it under control for the day. Even if I wake up to pee at 3 am, I eat a couple crackers and drink sparkling water before going back asleep (or nausea keeps me up).
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. Calling dr first thing tomorrow
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"