January 2013 Moms
Options

Going Back to Work Stinks!

Today is my first day back and I'm already ready to go pick him up and go back home :

For those of you that have had to start work back is there anything you did to make this easier?
6th cycle of meds/iui combos = BFP!! - EDD 1/21/13 <3
Born via emergency c-section - 8lb, 19.75 in, 100% stubborn BFP Chart
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
8 cycles of unmedicated trying = BFP!! - EDD 1/10/18  <3
BabyFetus Ticker
*Waiting for Baby Eags 2.0*;

Re: Going Back to Work Stinks!

• Options
    I go back on Monday and I can't say I'm looking forward to it.  Why won't they just pay me to stay home?

My Blog: Sewing, crafting, motherhood, computers, and random musings... Sleep is for the weak

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    It gets easier each day. It helped when I picked him up on day three he was awake and happy! 90% of the time I pick him up now he is happy and all smiles! They adore him there...he is the only boy.

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm not there yet but I would imagine its not easy. They say it gets easier. GL!
  • Options
    It totally gets easier! It's rough when you know LO is having a hard day, but sometimes there will be days you are excited to go to work for a break from childcare, I promise! Smile
    nataliepic350 photo nataliepic350.jpg photo 099_zps0c6fc5c8.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am so lucky because my sister watches him for the most part and my MIL watches him a little. I brought him to work once because I work at a childcare facility. When I am at work I am fine and I look at pics and videos I take with my phone. When I am home though I beg my husband to let me stay home with our DS. It's hard for me knowing I am with other ppl children all day and not my own. Good luck cause it really is hard!!!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageluvindanimals:
    I am so lucky because my sister watches him for the most part and my MIL watches him a little. I brought him to work once because I work at a childcare facility. When I am at work I am fine and I look at pics and videos I take with my phone. When I am home though I beg my husband to let me stay home with our DS. It's hard for me knowing I am with other ppl children all day and not my own. Good luck cause it really is hard!!!

I'm a teacher and whenever I think about going back it makes me so sad knowing I'll be taking care of other people's children while someone else will be taking care of mine.
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"